Where it all began…

Leave a Comment

We’re Rachel and Scott and this is our story

(Note Rachel will actually be the person behind this blog)


Just a short snippet to who we are, as I’d like to turn this blog into our wedding journey, as an online diary to keep track of all the memories. I feel like I made a huge mistake by actually deleting everything that was on my blog previously, but hey I cannot change that now can I?

Rachel - turning 30 in August, works in marketing as a Learner Engagement Coordinator at the local college , enjoys the simple things in life – gin, afternoon tea, Riverdale, dogs (Alfie mainly obvs) and spending time with the family.

Scott - already 30, turns 37 this year actually (he will kill me for this), Computer Science teacher at the local college, gym is life (when he can be bothered) is a massive Star Wars, Harry Potter and SAS geek!

22 October 2015 – the ‘official’ date we became a couple. I use ‘official’ as we literally have no idea when we first got together, so we chose this date as this was when Scott first gave me flowers – cute right?

We’d been seeing each other for a little while beforehand, it had all began at work. No scandal before anyone says anything. I started in the department as an administrator and as they say the rest is history.

Our first ‘official’ date – again cannot actually recall if this was our first official date, we are literally winging our relationship it’s quite funny. It was bonfire night and Scott had promised to take me to a place close to where we live (I absolutely love bonfire night as fireworks amaze me). Skip to a 40 minute wait in traffic, we realised we weren’t actually going to get to said bonfire. So off we went into Nottingham for the fireworks at the castle, romantic right? WRONG!! We got there and they’d been called off due to high winds, so we decided to call it a night on the firework front, we headed for the nearest bar had a few tipples and then shared a 20 box of chicken nuggets and chips on the way home – he knew the way to my heart from day one – chicken nuggets are life.

Just a quick insight into us and how our crazy life together started, as I didn’t feel right to just jump straight in with our wedding planning and story.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig