Lifestyle: Chiquito Breakfast

1 comment
Hey sweeties

Recently in the next town to where I live we had been treated to some pretty good food outlets popping up like Nandos, Bella Italia and Chiquito - yes I know we seem to be well behind with the times, like how have I coped without having Nandos on my doorstep?

I haven't ever been to Chiquto, that was until Scott and I decided to have a little breakfast date. I had been seeing so many tweets and Instagram posts of the amazing food and I especially had my eye on the pancakes, always such a sweet tooth. So Sunday morning we headed off to have what I can now only describe as one of the best breakfasts I have ever had.


The inside of the restaurant is absolutely beautiful, like I say I hadn't ever set foot in a Chiquito so I didn't know what to expect but all I could think was wow.
It didn't take me too long to decide what to have as I had seen how amazing the pancakes looked on Instagram, so my mind was set on the Blueberry & Raspberry Pancakes, Scott chose a Breakfast Burrito, which looked amazing but not something that I would order.
The service was pretty good for a Sunday morning, we didn't have to wait long for drinks and by the time we had ordered our food it was soon with us, which kept me very happy. We've already decided we are going to have a date night at Chiquito very soon to try out the evening menu, as we were very impressed with the breakfast.

SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I used to love Chiquito. I was gutted that our branch closed.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig