Lifestyle: Mini Break To Shrewsbury..♥

2 comments
Hey sweeties

Long time no blog once again. I've not really had my blogging head on properly over the last couple of months I've either been so busy with work, out and about with the girls or just generally wanting a break from the blogging world. I am slowly going to come back to blogging and share lots of various posts with you all.

I've had a fair bit of annual leave from work over the summer so I've been spending it wisely and the week I had off for my birthday (yikes I'm now 24) I headed to see Gina for a nice 4 day break with her in Shrewsbury especially seeing as we hadn't seen each other for almost 2 months as well. Without a doubt it has been my highlight of the summer so far and we were originally going to have a nice chilled 4 days but we actually crammed so many things in I thought it would be blog worthy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Reunited with my girly!

The first day in Shrewsbury we had a little shop in the town had some food and then headed back to Gina's beautiful home where it was just simply so peaceful. We had a night in with her family and a family friend and this is where we met Lilly the Cocker Spaniel and Misty (Gina's dog) the Springer Spaniel, they were so cute playing together it melted us. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Friday morning we were up bright and early as we had planned a day shopping at Cheshire Oaks, I hadn't ever been before so I was pretty excited, well who wouldn't be when shopping is involved right? I ended up spending a little too much but it was so worth it as I finally got my hands on a beautiful Ted Baker purse that only cost £42 instead of £75!! Having shopped until we dropped we finished the trip off by having a Costa and spending a little more in the Lindt store, it was literally like heaven to me. That night we headed to a beautiful pub called The Boathouse, had some amazingly yummy food, ice cream, strawberry cider and watched the fireworks from the Shrewsbury Flower Show that was taking place that weekend, it was such a cute girly date. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Saturday was our lazy day of rest as we had been on the go since I had got to Gina's and we were so grateful for it. That night we headed out for a curry and a night out in Shrewsbury to celebrate my birthday in style with a group of Gina's friends who were just simply so lovely. The night seemed to fly by but I guess it always does whenever you're having fun right? We always love posing and dressing up whenever we go out so we managed to go a bit overload with the photos, oh well! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I actually couldn't believe how fresh I felt on Sunday morning to say I had my fair share of drink and I also couldn't believe it was time for me to go home as well, the days had just flown by but it had been truly amazing to see Gina and do so many fun things together. Sunday we headed off for our usual McDonalds hangover cure (even though we weren't we didn't want to break the tradition)! I then had a couple hours train journey home before having a nice relaxing night in with the parents. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely time away :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're blogging again :)

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig