Beauty & Fashion: Summer Mint Shades..♥

4 comments
Hey sweeties

I don't know about you but my go to summer colour this year has been the shade mint green, last year and usually every other year I have been the same and stuck with corals and peach shades but this year it has been all about the mint for me. Whenever we hit Spring or Summer in the UK we can always tell by the pastels and brights that appear in the clothing shops and that is where I went a little mad this year. I thought today I would share some of my favourite mint shades that I have been wearing and loving a lot over the summer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now when it comes down to my nails I usually always stick to pink or peach but I've gone out of my comfort zone this summer and have been loving these little beauties from the Barry M Gelly range. The left we have Sugar Apple and the right we have Greenberry both are simply stunning shades to say that I usually go really bright I have been wearing Sugar Apple a lot more, as I seem to have a lot of that shade in my wardrobe too. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I usually play it safe with my footwear choices but I've once again come out of my comfort zone, I am usually found in the safe Primark sandals of the season but I've been edging more towards pumps and especially Converse. These Converse All Star Ox Summer Peppermint* have been my go to footwear over the summer. I just simply love Converse at the moment and seeing as we haven't had that much rain for a British summer it's been nice to be able to wear these more often and team up with a cute mint outfit too. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've recently become a little obsessed with Ted Baker handbags I've currently got 3 in my collection and a purse as well, not a massive collection but within the space of a couple months it's a little out there for me. I simply love this stunning bag, it came with a matching umbrella too and inside it has it's own space for the umbrella which I was super impressed with. The main colour of the bag is mint and then it has the floral pattern in light blue, purple, yellow and pinks which means it is perfect to team up with any summery outfit. The bags are a fairly decently size and I can fit a lot in there without it feeling too heavy and having to scramble to find things either. 

What has been your go to summer shade this year? 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I love this turquoise colours, so lovely. I have a Ted Baker dress in a similar colour to the colour of your bag!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you blogging again! :)
    I have also been loving the mint shade! That Ted Baker bag is gorgeous!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint green so much! It's too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back :)
    I've loved mint the past two summers - I think that as a pale, brunette who is fairly curvy and freckly - it's one of the only colours that always looks good on me

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig