Lifestyle: Holiday To Alcudia, Mallorca..♥

1 comment
Hey Sweeties♥

Seeing as though I have been putting up a fair few OOTN posts from my recent weeks holiday to Alcudia in Mallorca I thought I would share some more snaps from the holiday, most of them of yummy ice cream, the beautiful beach and the odd ones of me and Lisa thrown in just for good measures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yummy cocktails one the first night, so amazing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Always happy with a Woo Woo in my hand!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE BEST mint choc chip ice cream EVER!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More cocktails!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beautiful Church at the old town Alcudia
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Found myself a little 'house' as I called it, was so cute!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Randomly found a heart shape in the wall, so pretty!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fresh strawberry ice cream, so nice!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Getting my Paige Toon fix by the pool, amazing book by the way!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh look more cocktails!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clear sea, loved having my toes in the sand
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just what I whipped up in an hour while doing nothing on the beach - honest!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Lisa, getting our tan going!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Richest chocolate ice cream I have ever had, so yummy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First time I have ever seen a star fish at the beach
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Having a random stroll at the harbour
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The beach was simply perfect, look at that sea!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Looking a little more tanned!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Looks like an amazing holiday - I love a sand sculpture! Hope you had an amazing time :) x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig