Beauty: Batiste Pixie Lott..♥

1 comment
Hey Sweeties♥

Wow it has almost been a month since my last blog post and it isn't because I've just been busy as I usually say, I haven't been very well at all I have been having tests and scans as I have been having stomach pains - don't get excited I'm not having a baby before anyone says! But I am slowly getting myself back to normal, or as normal as I can be and that means getting into blogging mode once again.

Today I wanted to share with you the new Batiste Dry Shampoo that has just landed and is by none other than the beautiful Pixie Lott. Pixie is the official face for the Batiste 2014 campaign, the fragrance is a mix of floral and fruity lemon which is perfect for the summer months coming up, all chosen by Pixie herself.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've been a massive fan of Batiste and a regular user for some time now, especially during the cold winter months where I just want an extra 15 minutes in bed. But this is now perfect to use for any festivals coming up over the summer or just a general camping trip to give my hair that clean and fresh look.

Have you tried the new Batiste Pixie Lott yet? You can pick a 200ml can for £2.99 from Boots, ASOS, Superdrug, Asda or Sainsburys.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I hope you're feeling better lovely!
    I love batiste and this lemon scent sounds gooooood!

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig