Fashion: OOTN Tinie Tempah..♥

Leave a Comment
Hey sweeties♥

As you may have read from my '3 Smiles' post this week you'll know that last week I headed off to Nottingham to go and see Tinie Tempah at the Captial FM Area and my goodness what a bloody night I had. I can honestly say it was the best gig that I have ever been too, yes sadly he has gone above Bruno Mars and One Direction, who'd have thought it ay? It felt like we were in a club in Ibiza, now I know that really is some wishful thinking but hey we can all dream.

While I had Gina on had I got her to snap away and get some photos of my outfit for the night, seeing as I don't really do a lot of fashion on the blog anymore I thought I would at least share what I wore to the gig.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I decided to go for a little black dress and rock it up a little with a biker jacket, but still keep it fairly girly with accessories. I bet some of you are thinking goodness that is a little dressy for a gig but we ended up going out into Nottingham after so wanted something nice to go out in too. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress: Primark // Biker Jacket: H&M // Shoes: Barratts Shoes // Necklace: Primark
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love spending days and nights with my girly, always make the best memories and too many giggles it always feels like we've had about 10 hours in the gym with how our stomaches ache.
 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig