Beauty: Beauty Blogger Tag..♥

2 comments
Hey Sweeties♥

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter and enjoyed the extra days off of work if you've been one of the lucky ones to get the bank holidays off like I have. I had such a lovely weekend, I spent it mostly with Tom and I went to see Gary Barlow in concert on Easter Sunday and he was bloody brilliant, not even sorry about that! But now it is back into the swing of work and on the countdown until the next concert, it seems like I have so many things to look forward to lately which is great.

As most of the posts on the blog have been lifestyle related I thought I would pop up a tag that I have seen floating around lately which is all to do with beauty, I know there are so many different tags and versions but I have just gone with this one, so I hope you enjoyed the read and if you do this tag let me know in the comments below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Always has been straight, but I would love to have curly hair.

What is your natural hair colour?
It’s a mix between a light brown and an auburn.

Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Up until last year I always said I wouldn’t dye my hair at all but it had got to the point where it looked too dark and I fancied a change so I ended up having foils of blonde and deep red put through.

How often do you wash your hair?
Almost every day, I can go once during the week with using dry shampoo though and that always does it good.

Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I usually just have my hair down and straight, I have lots of layers in my hair so it always falls so nice.

Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I used to have my nails done at a salon with shellac until it closed down then I couldn’t find anywhere half as good. So I have recently just got my own stuff to do shellac at home.

How often do you change your nail polish?
With the shellac I change it every 2-3 weeks depending on the growth and if I just fancy a change of colour.

Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Usually during the winter I won’t paint my toes as I like to give them a bit of a breather and as my feet are mainly in socks and boots. But during the summer they are always painted.

How long does it take to put on your makeup?
For work and everyday usually about 10 minutes, if I am going out it will only take an extra 5 minutes or something like that.

What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I always do my face first with concealer, foundation and then powder, then mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner and finish off with blusher and gloss.

Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I usually just buy what I need but I tend to keep picking up lipsticks lately which isn’t like me at all but I have found a new love for them. I always tend to have a foundation in just in case.

How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I think I have only ever had them on twice in my life, yes I am a major fail as a girl when it comes to makeup and things like this but I just can’t get on with them at all.
Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
For work I will wear everything but eye shadow. I love it when I get a lazy day at the weekend so then I can have a day free of makeup and not doing my hair as the next day it makes me feel loads better.

Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
If I know I am going out or have been out I will usually keep it on. But if I come home from work and know I haven’t got anything to do that night it will be straight off.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah, I don’t do it that often but it doesn’t bother me too much really.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How many high end products do you have?
I think maybe a handful if that.

How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I am so bad but I only use brushes for my powder and blush and I get too lazy to wash brushes so I just re buy as the ones I use are cheap enough anyway.

Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Some nights I will be laid in bed and think oh I will wear that tomorrow but usually it will just be as I’m getting dressed. But that seems to be taking a while lately as I keep buying new tops and I just want to wear them all at once.

How often do you change your handbag?
As daft as it sounds I have so many handbags for different outfits, lately I have been keeping between my two Ted Baker bags and my Cath Kidston one.

What time do you get up and go to sleep?
For a work day I will be up around 6:30/7am and then go to bed around 10:30/11pm for a weekend I get a little more of a lay in and up around 9am and then bed is whenever I feel like I need it really.

How often and when do you work out?
Me and working out just do not go at all.

Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed

How tall are you?
5ft and a little bit

Do you speak a foreign language?
No, I know the odd Spanish and French but that is about it

How many pets do you have?
1 my little Cocker Spaniel Alfie

How often are you on Blogger?
Only really when I blog actually, as I tend to read blogs using Bloglovin’

Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
I sure do

Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Not really, I don’t tend to follow the whole blogger hype, I tend to try something if I actually want to.

How did you come up with your blog name?
It took me so long to come up with it but I am a massive sweetaholic and I thought why not just have it as Life of a Sweetaholic and it has just seemed a perfect fit since.

What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I am so bad for saying this but I usually just use my iPhone 4s, it seems to do the job for me and as I am always on the go it just seems logical. I’m not a massive fan of all these different cameras, although I do want a polaroid.  

How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I don’t own my own house anymore, but my bedroom is kept clean daily.

What is your favourite colour?
Peach/coral or whatever you want to call it, but I also have a love for mint green at the moment too.

What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don’t tend to buy beauty or fashion magazines, I am a typical trashy magazine girl.

Do you swear?
I do but I try not too

What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Working and off to Pizza Hut later
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. oooh this looks like such a fun tag! i want to do it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the idea for my next post I did the tag and gave you a mention xxxxxx


    http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.ie/2014/04/the-beauty-blogger-tag-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig