Lifestyle: Furry Friend Tag..♥

5 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Today I have something a little different on the blog but something I am sure most of you will like to read as it is all about Alfie. I haven't done an Alfie update in what seems like forever but he is becoming such a gorgeous dog now, I won't be able to call him a puppy for much longer. I had seen this tag over on Emily's blog and I loved reading about her pets so though I would do one for Alfie too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is your pet’s name?
Alfie

What kind of pet are they and what breed?
Dog, English Cocker Spaniel

How long have you had your pet?
1 year and 6 months

How did you get your pet?
I was living with my ex-boyfriend at the time and we decided we were ready to have a nice little puppy together, so we got Alfie in September 2012. When we split in August 2013 it was decided that I would have Alfie and he has since been living with me and my parents.

How old are they?
He is 1 year and 8 months (cannot believe he is almost 2 years old)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality?
Honestly with Alfie there are so many different things that I could tell you about how wonderful he is. But he especially makes me laugh whenever anyone comes to the house he will greet them with a bone or toy in his mouth and he will then circle around them and want lots of fuss. He is a very needy dog but he has so much love to give that anyone who meets him instantly fall for his cuteness.

What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
As daft as it sounds he has helped me through a lot of the bad times I’ve been through, he always knows when anyone in the family have been upset so he will stay with them or if we aren’t well he will snuggle on the bed. He is more than a dog, he really is part of the family.

What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
I think actually brining Alfie home for the first time will always be one of my favourite memories, he was so tiny and how he just explored was so lovely to watch.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Diddly dot, Ralfie, Rally

Favourite toy?
Alfie doesn’t have that many toys as he literally has them for 5 minutes and destroys them, he’s got 2 rubber hoops that he loves but he is always seen with a bone in his mouth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Let me know if you decided to do this tag as well so I can 'awww' over all of your cute photos. I shall try and get Alfie up on the blog more often as I know a lot of you really enjoyed the posts with him.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Thanks for linking my blog hun :)
    I love reading this post. I remember when you first posted about Alfie, can't believe that was well over a year!
    I loved looking at the pictures, especially the puppy ones!

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw Alfie is so cute! I want to do this tag but can't choose between two cats, a dog or a horse!
    These Days are Fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had to steal this off you, alfie is just to cute, I can't wait to finally get to meet him, I'll end up stealing him hehe!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig