OOTN: Works Christmas Party Featuring Chi Chi..♥

2 comments
Hey sweeties♥

So sorry I haven't been in the blogging world as much over the last couple of months, I seem to have been dipping in and out as and when I can. I am sure you are all so excited and ready for Christmas Day tomorrow, I literally cannot wait now as I still get so excited even at the age of 23.

On Thursday night I had the works Christmas party which was at East Midlands Conference Centre and I went along with Lisa my girly from home as we now both work at the same place *yay*. We thought we would go as it was a free night out for us, 3 course meal and all that jazz and of course an excuse to get dressed up all pretty in dresses too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I already knew what dress I would be wearing weeks before the event simply because I had won a RT competition on Twitter from the Chi Chi account to win one of 4 stunning dresses. In the end I went with the Scarlet dress in red and I am so happy I did as it is simply one of the most beautiful dresses that I have. I felt like such a princess when I put it on for the night as it really is the perfect fit and I loved how festive it felt too with it being red, got to get into the spirit haven't you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sorry about the photo quality I ended up taking them on my iPhone as I couldn't find my camera which is annoying but still they'll do for this post. I teamed the dress with my usual simple black heels, pearl bracelets and earrings and a black lace clutch bag (which isn't pictured).  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now I know I always mention Lisa on the blog but I don't think I have ever shown you all who she is, well this is my beautiful girly from home with me in the photo above before we went to the Christmas party - isn't her outfit so beautiful too? You might not be able to tell but I have had a thicker fuller fringe cut in as I felt like my hair was lacking something and I now love it and how glossy it seems to be. We had such a giggle at the party and it was a great night to see so many people from work too.

So I hope all of my sweeties have the most amazing Christmas Day tomorrow and really enjoy spending time with loved ones and not forgetting those loved ones that are no longer with us, but they are in spirit. Hope you all get what you wished for even if you are on the naughty list, I can't wait for the big Christmas dinner already. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love the Chi Chi dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks amazing on you. I think red really suits you. And, by the way, why wasn't I already following your blog?! Haha! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig