Lifestyle: Yankee Candle Merry Marshmallow & Strawberry Buttercream..♥

1 comment
Hey sweeties ♥

As I am sure you all know by now I am a Yankee Candle addict, honestly I don’t know how my collection has grown so big, I just can’t seem to stop myself from buying all of the new scents when they are released. I went through a phase of buying the wax tarts like they were going out of fashion, then I went onto the tea lights and now the inner shopaholic in me keeps buying the large jars. Now we all know that Yankee Candles aren't just a couple of quid, the large jars are around the £20 mark depending where you buy them from but I have found a lovely online store that goes by the name of the ScentedCandleShop who sell them for £17.99 and always have offers on too, who doesn't love a good offer right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was kindly sent two large jars of my choice from the scentedcandleshop and I have to say it took me a good hour or so to choose which two I wanted, as their range is huge. I eventually went for a new Christmas scent called Merry Marshmallow* and my ultimate favourite Strawberry Buttercream*, if you haven't tried any of these two scents then get yourself online and buy them now they are simply amazing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With Christmas being within touching distance now I am slowly making my bedroom feel Christmassy, I have my One Direction advent calendar out and I have now added my Merry Marshmallow Yankee to my bedside table. It makes me crave marshamallows whenever I light it, the scent is a sweet vanilla with a hint of marshmallows which is delightful, but not too sickly or overpowering.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I would say that Merry Marshmallow is the perfect sweet scented candle for Christmas, so if you've got a Yankee Candle lover in the family then why not buy one of these? There are 3 others within the Christmas range which I am yet to have a sniff of, but I have ordered myself the Snowflake Cookie which I cannot wait to try either.
 
The ScentedCandleShop provide excellent customer service and their delivery time was amazing, my order went through and got to me within 2 days and with the rush to Christmas that is pretty amazing to be fair. They also have a lovely YouTube channel with a selection of handy tips, hints and tricks for all of your candle needs, I found them very useful to watch and I fell in love with the Christmas one which I have added below as we all need a little something to get into the festive spirit don't we?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I love Merry Marshmallow :)
    The strawberry buttercream sounds good too, I will have to track that one down!
    My favourite is Christmas Cupcake which I'm giving away on my blog at the minute :)
    Mia
    x
    pretty eclectic

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig