Lifestyle: Looking Back at 2013, My Memories..♥

2 comments
Hey sweeties

As we are approaching the end of 2013, which for me has come around way too fast I swear it was only March a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would share with you my personal highlights of the year. Although for me 2013 wasn't the best year in some ways, but in others it has been the best year to date, so many memories made.

It is safe to say that I have been to my fair share of concerts for 2013 probably the most that I have been to within a year. There has been One Direction three times (MEN Arena, Capital FM Arena and Sheffield Arena), The Script, Michael Buble and Bruno Mars. I should have been seeing Tinie Tempah this year but he has rescheduled the date for 2014 so another to add to my list. Out of those concerts I honestly cannot choose which was my favourite, I am slightly edging to Bruno Mars because the show just blew me away.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
During the summer I headed off to Ibiza where I hadn't been for many years as I'm an Alcudia girl at heart, but we broke it up by going on an all inclusive 11 nights stay and I have to say I did nothing but relaxed, eat and drink which was pure bliss.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wow the memories that I have with my girlies Charlotte and Gina have made up most of 2013. I really don't know where I would be at the moment without these girlies as they mean so much to me and I cannot thank them enough for being there for me during the hard times this year. But the best memories have been made with these girlies from our shopping sprees spending way too long in Primark, Charlotte's Hen Do in Leeds, Wedding Reception in Manchester, first One Direction concert with Gina (where we were 5 rows from the front!!), first Bruno Mars concert with Charlotte, nights out in Manchester and Nottingham and endless meet ups in between.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There were 2 special birthday's during 2013, my lovely mum turned 50 which I still cannot believe as she doesn't look or act her age at all (good thing by the way) and little Alfie turned 1, my puppy is all grown up now. Fo my mum's 50th she spent it in Greece and was welcomed home by a lovely surprise of flowers, chocolates and champagne from yours truly. Alfie was equally spoilt but with lots of new toys and treats, he really does melt my heart. Of course I turned 23 and had some lovely celebrations and was turly spoilt buy friends and family, ate way too much cake but hey that's what birthdays are for right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now this is probably one of the moments that I am most proud of doing in 2013 and that was organising and planning my first ever bloggers event (Sheffield MeetUp). I had help from Caroline, Charlotte and Gina which without them I couldn't have even made the event possible at all, so a massive thank you girlies. The goodies that we had for the event were amazing too and a big thank you to Handmade Burger Co and Lush for their help with all of this too. We had 30 bloggers attend and they were all equally lovely and I was so happy to finally meet some of my favourite bloggers such as Stacey and Claire.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally I would say meeting some of my favourite bloggers that have turned out to become really close friends has been one of the highlights of 2013. Such as meeting the faces of Rachael and Fran at Charlotte's Hen Do was amazing and having shared many memories together too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥So come on 2014 let's see what you've got to offer and make a million more memories♥
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. You've made so many fabulous memories this year :) I know its not all been plain sailing but you are so good at focusing on the positives and remembering the good...I think I should try and do the same :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww when you look over the whole year this is such a nice post and you have done lots,
    I'm glad I was part of them memories with you too.
    I think 2014 will be the year for you hun.

    love you lots x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig