Lifestyle: Christmas Tag..♥

4 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Seeing as Christmas is literally just around the corner now I thought I would get even more festive and in the Christmas spirit by doing one of the Christmas tags that I have seen on various blogs. I love reading these kind of tags as it gets me in the mood for Christmas a little more and seeing what Christmas means to others too. If you do this tag let me know in the comments as I will pop on over and have a read, hope you enjoy mine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Sign that Christmas is coming? Apart from the obvious with all of the shops getting the gifts and cards in I would say it is probably the day that I get an advent calendar. I know I am 23 but I still love the thought of having a chocolate to eat every morning and have the whole excitement of the countdown.
2. Favourite Christmas song? Without a doubt it’s Shakin’ Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone. It always brings back memories of doing this song in my primary school play and we had the cutest dance to it that I still do to this day.
3. Favourite Christmas movie? Gosh I love all of the Christmas movies, but as soon as I saw the question The Holiday just popped into my head straight away. It is one of my all-time favourite movies anyway and I love wrapping gifts while watching this too. I also love Miracle on 34th Street and Elf.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
4. Opening presents... Morning or afternoon? It has always been and always will be on Christmas morning. Although I now know Santa isn’t real I still get so excited at the thought of creeping downstairs and seeing the piles of gifts out in the living room with the tree lights on.
5. Smoky eyes and sequins for Christmas dinner or tacky jumpers all the way? Usually I would just wear lounge clothes for Christmas dinner and then get dressed up when I go out in the evening, but this year I have a Christmas jumper and a t-shirt so I am sure I will be wearing one of those.
6. Christmas Eve plans? Usually I would be delivering gifts to friends and family, but this Christmas Eve is different for obvious reasons. But I literally have no plans for Christmas Eve apart from sorting the last of the gifts out and getting into my Christmas Eve pyjamas and watching one of my favourite Christmas movies.
7. Favourite Christmas food and drink? It’s got to be the traditional Christmas dinner hasn’t it? I mean who doesn’t love a massive Turkey roast with all of the trimmings? I love roast dinners anyway so I really can’t wait for dinner. As for drinks I’m fairly boring I don’t change my drinks just for Christmas, but can’t beat a hot chocolate with whipped cream and mini marshmallows.
8. Favourite Christmas memory? I have so many but I will always remember the Christmas Day’s spent with my grandparents who are sadly no longer alive. I think having as many family members around at Christmas makes it so special. I’ll always remember getting my first bike and my own little Post Office, how cute were they?
9. Who are you spending Christmas with this year? Christmas will be spent with mum, dad and Alfie during the day and then we will be heading off to Matlock to our usual Christmas Day antics with most of the family. We go every year since I can remember and have a massive buffet tea, too much to drink, nibbles and lots of rubbish Christmas Day TV.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10. Top of your wish list this year? I’ve actually asked for an iPad Air this year as I literally don’t want anything else I don’t like people buying me things just for the sake of having gifts. I know that my girlies will know me too well and have gotten me gifts that I will love and need too. I think I have also asked for David Beckham, Josh from Union J and Louis from One Direction, so let’s hope Santa is feeling super nice.
11. What's on your plate? Turkey, stuffing, pigs in blankets, roasties, lots of veg and lashings of gravy then lots of buffet type food too, cannot beat it.
12. Must have nail polish for Christmas day? Usually if I painted my nails myself I would go for gold/red and lots of glitter. But seeing as I am having shellac on the 22nd I am going for a gorgeous red glittery shade called Ruby Ritz and lots of extra silver glitter too.
13. Favourite Christmassy scent? Literally cannot beat the scent of Yankee Candles and especially their Christmas range, this year I have 2 out of the 4 scents and they are simply yummy. I love Merry Marshmallow it is so sweet and very Christmassy, but I also love burning the Yankee Candle Christmas Eve on Christmas Eve.
14. What is at the top of your tree? Shockingly we haven’t got anything at the top of our tree this year as it is really too high for us to put anything on and the decorations go all the way up too. But usually it is a fairy that we have had in the family since I can remember, I think we’ve given her the year off to rest.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
15. Boxing Day? It’s all about the left overs, having another dinner and actually being able to sit down and see what we all got for Christmas. Usually listen to the music or watch the dvd’s we’ve had and eat our way through masses of selection boxes. I always go to the Boots sale with my mum too so we shall be doing that again this year to see what goodies we can get.
16. Best thing about Christmas? It is the typical answer but it’s all about family and friends. This year more than ever I have relied on my family and friends so much and I cannot thank them enough for it, so I owe them big time with their gifts too. I love the look on people’s faces when they open their gifts too, it’s priceless. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Day♥
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. What a fun tag! I think i'm going to do this one and i don't normally do them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I loved reading about your Xmas! I love Shakin Stevens too, and I still also love a good old choccy advent calendar :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this! And the pictures you chose are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig