Lifestyle: Weekend in nottingham & Bruno Mars Concert..♥

6 comments
Hey sweeties ♥

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and getting into the Christmas spirit? I officially feel in the mood now especially after the weekend, as I had a little wander around the local Christmas market and did a spot of wrapping too, go me!

But this weekend was one of the weekends I have been looking forward to for around 6 months now, yes really that long! As it was the weekend Charlotte was visiting Nottingham and we were off to see Bruno Mars *screams*!! So I met Charlotte just after lunch and we had time to check into the hotel and then we went on the hunt for food, we managed to have a little walk through the Christmas market but didn't have a proper look as the girlies are coming down in December for the Christmas market (excited much!!). We ended up in Frankie and Bennys, I swear that place should be my second home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After food we headed to the local Tesco to stock up on wine and sweet treats for the night ahead, typical us sweet tooths. We soon cracked the wine open and onto the getting ready for Bruno Mars began, we had a good sing along in the hotel room I'm sure we could have made it rain with how bad it was but shhh!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We always take way too many photos when we are together but I just love this girly so much that I love looking back on the memories we have made together. Too many giggle and funny poses later we headed off the to arena to go see Bruno baby woo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I always get a tour programe whenever I go to a concert it's always been my thing so I got one for Bruno Mars and we had a bit of a giggle while waiting for him to come on and doing funny poses, look who decided to join us ;) Then just after 9pm Bruno Mars came on and my night was complete. I honestly have to say that this was THE best concert that I have ever been too and I've been to a fair few. I don't think anyone in my books will be able to beat the show that Bruno put on I just can't even put into words how amazing he really was, the high notes are something else.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just one of the many photos from the night at Bruno Mars, it was the best night ever and I am so glad I managed to get Charlotte a ticket for her birthday (with Gina). I've got more photos and videos on my Instagram, so go have a snoop at those and see for yourself how amazing he really is (sweetrachel4) or click in the side bar.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I had the best weekend with you girlie, can't wait to visit you all in Nottingham again :)

    Love you lots x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a nice time! Me and Ian went to the Leeds German Market on Saturday and it really got me in a festive mood! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun weekend! I went watching Bruno Mars in Liverpool last night and i agree he was incredible :)
    Natalie xx
    Youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the posts when you girlies get together you always seem to have such an amazing time! Bruno Mars is such an amazing artist i'm so jealous you got to go! You seem to manage to pick all these good concerts haha, I never hear about them until they are over lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect weekend :)
    I bought a programme at the concert I went to on Tuesday for the first time, I really wish I'd always bought them as it would be great look back on. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig