Fashion & Lifestyle: OOTN Quiz Playsuit & Girly Night In Manchester..♥

4 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Hope you are all having a lovely start to the week? I have another 4 day week this week as I am off on a spa break Friday-Saturday with Lisa my best friend from home so I really cannot wait for that, something that I am in need of now.

On Friday I headed up to Manchester to have a girly weekend with Charlotte, Gina and Rachael. I honestly don't know what I would do without these 3 girlies at the moment, they keep me on the right track and are always there for me no matter what. I met up with Gina and of course we ended up doing a spot of shopping first off, be rude not too though wouldn't it? I shall pop a mini haul post up of what I got later in the week. We then went to Charlotte's where Rachael was already and we got ready with a few bottles of wine, lots of giggles and singing before heading off into Manchester to let our hair down for a much needed night out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rachael, Rachel (yes two of us), Charlotte and Gina
Seeing as we all got dressed up I thought I would pop an OOTN up and share some photos of the night we had as I always love looking back at posts and seeing all of the fun times that I have had with the girlies. How beautiful did all of my girlies look?

My outfit is a playsuit from Quiz and I have actually had it a couple of years now as I had got it for my 21st birthday celebrations but it had some how made it's way to the back of the wardrobe so I dug it back out and I have to say it is one of my favourite outfits for a night out, simple and easy but classy too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥Here's to the nights that turned into morning with the friends that turned into family♥
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig