Beauty: Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral..♥

5 comments
Hey sweeties ♥

Would you look at that another week has come and gone quicker than I don't know what. I'm off work tomorrow as I am heading up to Manchester to have a weekend with the girlies, so expect a post on the happenings from that at some point next week.

Whenever I go away somewhere over night I always end up packing way too much stuff than I need but us girlies never know what we will need and it's always best to be prepared. Without a doubt I always take a can of my trusty Batiste Dry Shampoo, it is beyond a life saver really. This time I have packed the new Batiste Dry Shampoo which has recently been launched and that is floral.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am a massive fan of the Batiste Dry Shampoo anyway and use it to get those extra 'zzz' in bed and for the lazy days when I think my hair just needs refreshing. The packaging is always so eye catching but I think Foral is my favourite one so far, I mean how Cath Kidston and girly does it look?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The scents coming from Floral are a mix of fruity and floral would you believe? With hints of blossom, a heart of fruity Melon, Orange & Peach and a deep floral base of Rose, Muguet and Violet it is the ultimate girly scent, but it isn't over powering either.
 
For £2.99 you really cannot go wrong with Batiste Dry Shampoo and I would 100% recommend going to get your hands on this girlies, it'll be so worth it. Be quick though as it is limited edition and available exclusive to Superdrug stores.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. I had this one Batiste Dry Shampoo that i got here, but i feel like the scent was way too over powering and i didn't really like it, maybe i should try another hmm :/

    and i agree with what you said about the packaging, i love the patterns on all of them, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle looks so pretty! Will deff try and get my hands on it :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just discover your blog, following a link. We like it and you make very interesting articles.
    Samara Sisters
    xx
    http://samarasisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this sounds like my sort of dry shampoo,
    I love the packaging, I take it your bringing it, I will have a cheeky test.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh what cute floral! I can't wait to pick up this up soon.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig