Lifestyle: Mr and Mrs Chadderton Wedding Reception..♥

8 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Friday 11th October was one of the best nights of my life and I have got to say a massive thank you to the newlyweds Charlotte and Darren for inviting me to their wedding reception up in Manchester. Sadly, I couldn’t make the wedding in Cyprus due to my stupid fear of flying so to be part of their celebrations in some way felt really special.
The day started off nice and early when I met Gina in Manchester and Charlotte and Darren took us to our hotel which was super lovely of them. We had food, fake tanned Gina and had a bottle of wine while getting ready and then the unexpected happened when Gina suddenly got locked in the bathroom. To cut a long story short we ended up having 3 members of staff from the hotel try to get her out, nothing, but eventually 4 firemen later came to our rescue. We were then moved rooms, given a full refund and free breakfast the next morning, luckily this all happened just in time for us to pop our dresses on and Rachael and Bob arrived with another bottle of wine, to calm the nerves down of course.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The four of us then headed off to the wedding reception and as soon as I saw how beautiful Charlotte looked I had to fight the tears back, she honestly looked so beautiful (as she always does) but her wedding dress was beyond gorgeous. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We danced, drank, ate, giggled, cried and danced some more into the early hours of Saturday morning, along with the help of a helium balloon for our entertainment. I literally cannot tell you all how amazing the whole night was and to spend it with 3 of my favourite girls (Charlotte, Gina and Rachael) it was just what I needed to have more fun with the girlies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. It sounds like a lovely night. Her dress is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely time! Yours and Charlotte's blogs are one of my favourites x

    Dull Weather, Bright Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :)
      We had the best time xxx

      Delete
  3. Awww poor Gina! Hurry for the hunky firemen! You all look wonderful in your dresses. I love Charlotte's wedding dress, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe she got locked in, it still makes me laugh as much as it did then, such a bad friend at times me! Aww thank you lovely :) we all felt like princesses xxx

      Delete
  4. haha i still can't believe gina locked herself in the bathroom.
    After all of that palava it was a truly special night and I am so glad we spent it altogether :)

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly cannot believe it either can't believe you and Rachael thought I was joking too!! Deary me!! What an amazing and special night it was hun and I am so glad we got to spend it together :) xxxx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig