Lifestyle: Weekend In Manchester & Charlotte's Hen Party In Leeds..♥

3 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Wow I cannot believe I haven't blogged for a good week and half, it seems like the time is flying by so fast and like Christmas will be knocking on the door quicker than we expect. But I have my reasons for not being around and that is mainly due to work, going out and the weekend just gone I was in Manchester with Georgina and then Leeds for Charlotte's Hen Party which was beyond amazing.

Seeing as though the weekend was simply one of the best that I have had since I can remember I thought I would pop up a post and share with you some of the photos too. The weekend started on Friday when I headed up to Manchester to stay with Georgina at her uni flat, we did a little shopping to start with then we went back to hers to get ready and then went to the cinema to see One Direction This Is Us which by the way was simply amazing and very emotional too. After the cinema we ended up going to a cocktail bar where all of the cockails were like £2 we ended up staying out quite late to say we were only going for a few and felt a little sore on Saturday morning.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then came the Hen Party, I was so looking forward to going to Leeds not only to see the girlies but as it was my first time going to a Hen Party. We all met up at the hotel around 2pm and dropped our bags off, got into our sashes and then headed out for food, we ended up going back to the hotel for food and drinks which was so yummy. Then we had 2 hours to get ready for going to Oceana to see the cabaret show. At the show we got photos before and after with the drag queen and the male dancers and I had my eye fixed on one ALL night, be rude not too. The show finished around 10:30/11pm and then we headed off into the different rooms at the club and dancing, drank and sang the night away it was well into 3am by the time we decided maybe we should get some sleep. We had such a giggle when we got back to the room (there were 4 of us in ours) and ended up having leftover pizza to eat and eventually getting a few hours sleep.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was simply one of the best weekends with some of the nicest girls I have met and I finally got to meet Rachael which was amazing it was as though we had known each other for years and we were dancing buddies, crazy!!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Aww it was truly an amazing night and you girls made it wahat it was by coming with me, thank you sooooo much.

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    P.S Love the new blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing weekend, I love a good hen party :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig