Lifestyle: Life Lately #2..♥

3 comments
Hey sweeties

The other day I randomly had a look back over my blog and the posts that I have written over the summer and I was quite impressed with that I had managed to get up to say that summer for me has been so manic I am surprised I actually found the time to blog. I introduced Life Lately post in June and said I would keep you all updated every month, well that soon went out of the window, but now I have the time to sit down and catch up properly I thought I would update you all on the goings on once again.

So where to start, back in July I headed off to Ibiza for 11 nights which was simply amazing, the hotel was beautiful and the first time I had been all inclusive (I have been missing out I swear), it was just what I needed at the time to relax after such a manic year at work.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just after I got home from Ibiza it was time for me to celebrate my 23rd birthday, yes little me turning 23 was pretty scary and I felt like I needed to become slightly more grown up, but we know that is never going to happen. I had such a lovely time celebrating with friends and family and I was truly spoilt rotton which I was so grateful for.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sadly after my birthday it went down hill and that is when I took a break from blogging for a few weeks. If you've read over some of my recent posts you'll already know that Liam and I split up after almost being together for 7 years. I am not going into detial on the blog as it isn't fair, but it has been such a rough time and having to move back in with my parents hasn't been an easy ride. But I've had friends and family to support me and keep that smile on my face when I have needed it the most.

At the beginning of September I headed off to Leeds for Charlotte's Hen Do and we had one of the best nights out ever, we headed to a cabaret show and then stayed in Oceana until the very early hours of the morning. This night out and weekend with some of my favourite girls is just what I needed and I was so happy to be part of it for Charlotte too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Those are the main things that I have been up to lately, some of them have posts on the blog already which you can go have a look over if you wish. As I work in a college it has been so manic with new starters and getting everything organised as well as an office/site move too it's been madness. Alfie has been keeping us all on our toes too and he has settled in really well at my parents which is so lovely to see, my mum has now become his favourite person to cuddle up with.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So I am now looking forward to what the future has to offer and in the run up to Christmas too. I already have something planned for each month as October I am heading off to Manchester for Charlotte's wedding reception, November Charlotte and I are off to see Bruno Mars which I am beyond excited about and then in December Georgina and I are off to see Tinie Tempah little bit more excited about this too. I shall do my best to keep you all updated on lifestyle posts like this as I do enjoy writing them and reading others too.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. cute outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post Rachel, its nice to hear what you've been up to and your plans for the future! I hope you have lots of fun in October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have so much planned hun and its so exciting :) i can't wait eeeeek!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig