Beauty: Models Own Artstix Ember Red..♥

3 comments
Hey sweeties♥

At the end of August I showed you a little haul including some beauty items and I had promised to share with you the nail varnishes that I had picked up on the way and I thought today I would share with you the Models Own Artstix in Ember Red.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As most of you know by now I love anything and everything that is related to nails and nail art but I don't share that much anymore on the blog, no idea why, I should really pull my socks up with that. But Models Own is most probably going to be my go to and all time favourite nail varnish brand so when they started doing the Artstix I got a little excited as most of them had a glitter with them but sadly I had already gotten them. So when they added new ones to the line and since I had been going burgundy mad shopping that weekend I had to pick up Ember Red.
 
The main nail varnish is a deep red/burgundy called Hot Red and will be perfect for the autumn and winter months, but it was the glitter called Ember Glow that caught my eye as usual. It has a mixture of red, orange and golden different shapes and sizes of glitter which would go with many of the nail varnishes that I already have too. Of course I have done some swatches to show you the beauty of the Ember Red Artstix it would be too rude not too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R
One coat of Hot Red and Ember Glow // One coat of Ember Glow // One coat of Hot Red
At the moment I currnelty have shellac on my nails but I cannot wait to have the Ember Red combo on my nails this autumn as the Hot Red is simply stunning with and without Ember Glow.

Have you tried any of the Models Own Artstix?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love the glitter side of this, very pretty!
    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried two of the shades and love them! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig