Beauty: The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel & Lip Balm..♥

2 comments
Hey beauties ♥

Hope you've all have a lovely weejk and looking forward to the weekend? I am beyond happy that it is Friday as not only can I eat Crunchies until they come out of my ears but it is payday yipppeeee! I also have a pretty nice weekend planned with one of my best friends Lisa so super looking forward to that and the fact that we are off to see Channing Tatum at the cinema, double yum!

Today I wanted to share with you all 2 new products from The Body Shop that you can now get your hands on as they were released on the 18th Septeber, the range is called Honeymania and the scent does what it says on the tin it is a subtle sweet honey scent without being too sweet and sickly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lip Balm £4 // Shower Gel £4
The Body Shop is one of my favourite places to shop for all of my pampering supplies and my usual scent that I go for in Pink Grapefruit and now I have tried the Honeymania I may have to push Pink Grapefruit to the side as this is such a gorgeous subtle scent.
 
The shower gel reminds me of honey with the colour in the bottle and when latered up on the skin it smells simply amazing and like all other shower gels from The Body Shop you get such a lovely foamy bubbly effect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love lip balms at the best of times and especially now the colder mornings are starting to hit us as well it makes me reach for them a little more and the Honeymania lip balm is like heaven on the lips without trying to sound too over the top about it. You may think that the texture is sticky but is isn't at all and it stay put for a reasonable time which is great, this little pot will last me well into the winter months and I love how it smells and tastes, yes I have licked my lips while it's been on and don't say you wouldn't either!   

Will you be trying any of the Honeymania range? Also available is Soap £2, Bubble Bath Melt £8, Eau De Toilette £8.50, Body Butter £13 and a Body Scrub £12.50.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love Body Shop products and I'm definitely going to give this one a try :)

    www.marsjambelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so delicious. Really. I can't wait to get my hands on this range.

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig