Lifestyle & Fashion: Meadowhall Haul & Girly Day..♥

8 comments
Hey beauties♥

A week last Friday I headed off to Meadowhall to meet my girly Charlotte for a nice day of shopping, food and plenty of giggles. We were meant to be joined by Georgina too but sadly she had to work, damn you keeping her from us. But we had lots of fun and whenever we saw anything with hearts on we thought of Georgina, aren't we the cutest friends? I had been waiting so long for this shopping trip as I had managed to save up some money to take and actually treat myself good a proper this time instead of buying for the holiday, but that was a perfect excuse.

So we hit the shops hard and I think I spend around £110 which wasn't too bad as I had taken around £180 out with me and I literally had bagfuls, Charlotte even had to help me carry my bags around Meaowhall - tip for them to let people use those pull along trollys that they have in Primark it would make it all much easier. But anyway, I thought I would share with you what I got on the day and some snaps of Charlotte and I and of course the food we stuffed ourselves with too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bags bags and more bags!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tops & Jumpers L-R: Khaki £7 Primark // Peach £8.99 Internationale // Tweety Pie £6 Primark // Mickey & Minnie Mouse £5 Primark
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Plimsolls all from Primark: Pink and white polka dot £1 // Peach £1 // Red and white polka dot £3 // Blue and white polka dot £3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All from Primark: Lint roller £1.50 // Photo frame £2.50 // Cosy socks £2 // Shoe Liners £2 // Own iPhone case £3 // False nails £1 // Face mask 90p
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dounut pjs £4 Primark (bottoms £3 reduced from £5 and top £1 reducde from £3)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All from Candle time: Wax tart burner £4 // Yankee Candle Salted Caramel tart £1.70 // Yankee Candle Salted Caramel tea lights £7 // Yankee Candle Fireside Treats £1.50 // Heart tea light holder £2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cath Kidston bag £12 reduced from £24 in the sale.
I said to Charlotte as soon as we got to Meadowhall that I wanted to treat myself to a Cath Kidston bag so when we walked in and saw they had a sale on we were so impressed with the items in the sale that we both ended up buying the same bag and I got one for my mum's birthday too. I also picked up a few beauty essentials such as nail varnish remover and also 2 MUA nail varnishes, but I will do another post on those anyway. So yeah I got a fair bit for my money which I was super impressed with, the rest of the money was spent on birthday things for my mum.
 
We had lunch at Handmade Burger Co, honestly if you haven't been to one of these you are seriously missing out, they do the best burgers ever and the staff are always so nice. Our lunch didn't actually cost us anything as I had a voucher left over the the #SheffieldMeetUp so we used that, but I've been back a couple of times since and I cannot wait to go again. At the end of the day we wanted to buy a cupcake from a store that we usually see but it wasn't there so we settled for Krispy Kreme instead they were too yummy but they made us feel so stuffed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. Great haul!
    I love the polka dotted plimsolls :)

    sparkleousbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. God we bought an awful bloody lot didn't we??
    we always shop till we drop.
    Have you worn those plimsols that much?
    I wish I had bought the polka dot pair.

    I want to eat that food now tooo hmmmm :(

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! The food looks lush and I love that Cath Kidson bag! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the donut PJs! I regret not picking them up in Primark now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had been there! Thanks for thinking of me!!
    Love the heart stuff ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the heart things! Thanks for thinking of meee :) Wish I could have been there xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig