Lifestyle: Birthday Cakes With Baker Days..♥

6 comments
Hey sweeties

On the 4th August I celebrated my 23rd birthday, ah I am slowly starting to feel older now (not saying anyone older than me is old) but yeah you know how it feels, another year has flown by in a flash. I had such a lovely birthday, well a birthday weekend as we never just celebrate on the actual date anymore do we? I was truly spoilt and I was so grateful to all friends and family for their gifts and surprises, I literally have some amazing people in my life at the moment.

Of course, no birthday is complete without a cake right? But I had 3 this year, I know greedy Rachel or what? One my parents brought which was a cute Me to You Bear, then a fresh cream and strawberry vanilla sponge that my uncle backed and the third I was pleasantly surprised on the Friday before my birthday to have received a cake from the lovely people from Baker Days*.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cake from Baker Days I was able to choose myself and I have to say I was overwhelmed by the variety that you can get on there and to make a cake not only scrummy but personalised too is simply amazing in my eyes. Of course me being me I went for a One Direction themed cake, what girl doesn't love cake and One Direction right? I wasn't sure which sponge I would get as I forgot to select that, so when I cut into the cake and found out it was chocolate I was in heaven.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The cake size I received was letterbox sized which is 5 inches and has enough cake to feed 3/4 people and costs £14.99, this cake size is perfect to send to family and friends as they will have no idea what it is when it arrives. My cake came with a small package of 2 candle, balloons and a party blower - the little details is what makes all the difference with service and a company in my eyes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have to say I love this idea as yes we all love cupcakes but sending cupcakes through the post can be a little tricky, but this is perfect. Have you ever tried a cake from Baker Days? What did you think to it?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. We had a cake from Baker Days and we loved it..They are delicious!!
    I didn't realise they did One Direction Cakes though....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday, i know what you mean about getting old, i turn 19 on sunday and i feel like its all gone so quickly! These cakes are so cute, and yay for one direction :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea, I love that it comes with balloons and a party blower! Looks pretty yummy too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Baker Days before and have been intrigued by their service - one curiosity of mine is that if the receiver doesn't know what it is, what if the postman puts it through the letter box and it goes splat? :/ x

    £1 Mint Nail Polish!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baker days cake is such a good idea!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 cakes,I had none :(, this cake was made for you though

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig