Fashion & Lifestyle: Primark Haul & Manchester Weekend..♥

8 comments
Hey sweeties♥

I hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend too? I headed up to Manchester this weekend to stay with Charlotte and have a girly weekend, which is just what I needed actually. We had such a good giggle and ate far too much, but hey that's what a weekend is for right? Of course when me and Charlotte are together all we seem to do is shop until we drop and boy we sure as hell did that too, we almost cleared Primark out once again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So today I thought I would share with you all my Primark haul, I literally only spent my money in here and I came out with 2 big bagfuls for £80 yes £80 what a complete bargain right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R
Burgundy Chiffon Top £10 // Butterfly Top £4 // RAMONES Top  £8 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R
Burgundy Lace Socks £1.50 // Mixed Trainer Socks £2.50 // Monsters Inc Bed Socks £2.50 // Scarf £3 // Blue Jeggings £7 // Black Jeggings £7 // Zayn and Louis £3.99 each (from a fancy dress shop)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L-R
Tanned Cowboy Boots £15 // Burgundy High Tops £7 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - Bottom
'Love' Scented Hearts £2 // Pink Flower Lights £6
 
While in Manchster with Charlotte we had a girly night in with some yummy cocktails, a chinese takeaway and Magic Mike with her friend Steph it was the ultimate girly night and we had so much fun. I also fell in love with her cat Jimjam who loved helping me unpack.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was quite funny when we were heading to the train station the following morning as we got stopped to promote some new yogurts and had a snap on Twitter - oh don't we look Glam?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. I posted about my Primar splurge today. They have so many great things at the mo, love that butterfly top. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burgundy, love scented hearts, the food, you girls & - everything else! ♥

    Great post!


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you bought! I'm looking forward to seeing those flower lights in action.
    Looks like a fab weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :)
      I am hopefully going to do a room tour so they will feature :) they do look fab and for the money too!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I had such an amazing weekend, we shopped till we dropped alright, my wardrobe matches yours now lol

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be twinnies!! Will have to make sure we don't wear the same!!
      Was such a fab weekend though :) xxx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig