Beauty: My New Ted Baker Makeup Bag..♥

10 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Oh would you look at this it is Friday once again, not like we can complain and especially with it being a bank holiday weekend too. I've actually got 5 days off (including the weekend) to have a bit of me time, catch up with blogging, organise my room and generally enjoy life.

But today I wanted to share with you all my makeup bag which is from Surfdome.com and is not just any old boring makeup bag that I usually go for, oh no its a Ted Baker one - very swish I know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went for the Ted Baker katient small makeup bag in light green* as it was the first one that caught my eye, I have always been a sucker for lime green shades and thought this would be perfect. Now I don't own that much makeup so that is why I got the smaller sized one, I think if I had a bigger one I would just fill it up with products and not use them, what good would that be? So this little beauty is now where I keep all of my everyday makeup essentials for my basic makeup look, I will do a what's inside my makeup bag in another post to show you all how big the smaller version actually is, you'll be surprised.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I do love Ted Baker as a designer and even down to the small detail of having the TB on the middle of the bow on the front and on the zipper too is what makes Ted Baker stand out, but classy too. The white bow really does compliment the lime green shade and the gold tones used fit in perfectly. My room is currenrly cream with pink florals so this sits proudly on my drawers, it's just too nice to be stuffed into a drawer though isn't it?

There are a wide range of Ted Baker bags over at Surfdome so why not pop along and check them out, go on treat yourself this Bank Holiday, it would be rude not too.
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. I've been eyeing up one of these bags, they're so pretty xx

    Sweet Electric Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now eyeing a bag up to complete the full look!! xx

      Delete
  2. Thats such a nice colour! I love it!

    Katie
    xx

    ramblesofkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I was looking at pink but thought I would go a little different :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've always loved Ted Baker bags - so easy to maintain and chic to display anywhere everywhere!

    Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover DUPE + cheapest available?

    The Best Lipstick for A/W 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful, think I need to add a bag to my collection now :) xx

      Delete
  4. I absolutely adore ted baker, you already know this :)
    I need this bag in my life.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do :) add it to your Christmas list hun :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty and so my style! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig