Beauty: Denman Shower Brush..♥

4 comments
Hey Sweeties♥

As most of you know by now I am a lover of Denman brushes and I currently have 2, those being the Strawberry D3* and Denman Porcupine Paddle Brush* but I have recently added another little gem to my collection in the form of the D6 Shower Brush in pink*.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The D6 is a wet-do-dry detangling brush that is available in a range of colours, I obviously went for the girly pink, but you can also pick these up in blue, green, orange, purple and yellow and at a snippet of £3.50 you'd be a fool to miss out on this, buy online here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicI took my D6 to Ibiza with me as I knew my hair would get quite knotted while in the shower and around the pool after dipping in and out and the water over there wasn't the best anyway. So this was super easy and very light to use as well, I popped my usual shampoo onto the brush and it made washing my hair a lot easier but it also detangled my hair without tugging too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is perfect for keeping in the shower as the pins go softer and it is so nice to use to give your head a little massage too and for getting all of the oils and sand out too. I will be taking this to the spa with me today to use in the shower once I have finished to give my head a little massage too.
 
I haven't tried the Tangle Teezer but I can imagine that this is equally as good, if not better? Let me know if you've tried both and what you prefer. Do you think you will be adding the D6 to your collection?
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. This brush sounds brilliant! My hair has become a nightmare for becoming tangled even more so when I've got it wet! Could really do with one of these to help get rid of those knots. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this! I love a good head massage :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good. My hair gets so knotted so easily so I would really benefit from this.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous :( I want it in pink :(
    I have the black version, I do love it though.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig