Smile of the Week #52

1 comment
Hey lovelies

I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend and that the weather has been nice for you all while I’m on holiday? So I have the first of many posts going live today while I am away and what better way than to start with good old Smile of the Week, but it’s more like smile of the past 2 weeks.
The quote that has made me smile is: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Smiles during the week have been: 1. Seeing Michael Buble on Friday 28th June, like seriously it was beyond incredible and I am totally won over by his stunning voice // 2. Seeing Hairspray the musical on Wednesday 3rd July, I’ve been waiting so long to go and see it since I got my mum tickets for Christmas and my goodness it was so worth the wait // 3. Alfie had his hair cut for the first time since we've had him and my goodness he looks so different, I can't stop telling him how cute he is looking now // 4. Starting the countdown to my birthday, cannot believe I’ll be 23 this year goodness me // 5. ‘Accidently’ buying another bikini, another bag and various tops all for the holiday of course.Image and video hosting by TinyPic


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Oh wow your dog is gorgeous! So jealous of your seeing Mr. Buble too!

    Maxine, xx
    http://beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig