Lifestyle: Honey I'm Home & Alfie's 1st Birthday..♥

5 comments
Honey, I'm home!

I'm home from Ibiza, wow what an amazing holiday that was just what I needed too 11 days of pure relaxation around the pool, drinks flowing and stuffing my face with food until it came out of my ears and not to mention the beautiful weather. So I got back home on Wednesday afternoon and since then it has been all go go go with unpacking, washing, picking Alfie up, food shopping, cleaning, going back to work and all that jazz but I've finally sat down to check emails and get back to blogging too.

This is just a short sweet post to say that I am back home and the posts will be coming back this weekend, I have a lot of OOTN posts to share with you as my most said phrase on holiday to Liam was 'you can take a photo of me if you want' typical blogger I guess?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pool by night
But today is a special day in our household as our little puppy, or should I now say adult dog Alfie turns 1 years old. I honestly cannot believe he is 1, we haven't had him a year yet but that won't be too long around the corner. He still seems so small to me and all too cute to be called an adult dog from now on. While Liam and I were in Ibiza he had a week with my parents and then 4 days at Liam's parents with their Boxer dog Evie, so he has had a holiday himself too. He has been spoilt with new toys, treats and a Pooch Pack which is hopefully on it's way to us, so I will snap some photos of him digging him head into that too. But for some some cute Alfie moments in his first year for you to all 'aww' over.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Welcome back. Glad you had a great time on your hoilbobs. :) Alfie is simply adorable, time really does fly with these pup creatures around :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had such a nice time on holiday, the photo by the pool loves lovely Xx Happy birthday Alfie, he looks so adorable Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he's so cute and I'm glad you had a good holiday!

    F xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had such an amazing holiday! I kept seeing photos of you popping up looking all sunnied and relaxed and gorgeous. By day 2 I was envious, by day 6 I was contemplating jumping on a plane and gatecrashing, and by day 9 I was weeping as my bank balance wouldn't allow it. You rascal.

    In other news, Alfie is just beautiful! A very happy birthday to him! I remember when you first got him... Have I really been stalking you on here for that long?! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously can not believe how fast a year has gone, the first photo is beyond adorable, he was soooooo tiny.
    I with they stayed as puppies longer.

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig