Beauty: Miners Cosmetics LuXe Lips..♥

1 comment
Hey beauties♥

If you have been reading Life of a Sweetaholic for some time now you will know that one of my favourite beauty brands is Miners Cosmetics, they are so afforadable and their products are always winning me over. So just before I jetted off to Ibiza I was so happy when their range of LuXe Lips* popped through my door. Instantly I ripped the package open and saw these 5 amazing glossy lip glosses before my eyes, first impressions were WOW!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I personally think that the range of LuXe Lips shades are simply wonderful, they scream summer and the shades will go with almost any look that you want to create. They come in a range of 5 shades which are all such cute names too: It Girl, Duchess, Material Girl, Beauty Queen and Uptown Girl and retail at a snippet of £3.99 each, such a bargain. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Usually with lip gloasses that I own they have the padded wand but not these beauties, they have a super soft brush which eases the application onto the lips. My favourite part about the LuXe Lips is that they are not sticky and gloopy at all, they instantly reminded me of a creamier glossy version of the Tin o'Tints and I am a massive fan of those.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favourite shade from the range has got to be It Girl, it reminds me of the Pink Grapefruit Tin o'Tint, it is highly pigmented and a little really does go a long way. As I am quite pale skinned I love It Girl because it brings a nice glow and it has of course been added into the makeup bag for my holiday.
 
What do you think to the new range from Miners Cosmetics? Will you be buying/trying any of them?
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Never heard of this brand, the shades look gorgeous! x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig