Smile of the Week #51

Leave a Comment
Hey sweeties♥

Hope you are all well and have had a lovely weekend too? Cannot actually believe it is Monday so soon, noooooo. But of course it being Monday means it's time for 'Smile of the week' to put a little cheer into your life on this lovely Monday, goodness Monday and lovely just really don't go together do they?

My favourite quote from the past week has been:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now I say it has been my favourite quote from the past week but I have loved this one for such a long but and I came across it while going over my phone photos and thought 'ah I will use that on Monday'. I love how simple it is, but it is so right too. I always wake up every day thinking I will become a better person than who I was yesterday, it is so simple to do as well.

Smiles during the week have been: 1. Seeing the lovely Charlotte on Saturday and shopping all day long, a post will be up tomorrow about that // 2. Waking up to photos of One Direction on tour all over Twitter, seriously how stunning are they looking lately? // 3. Eating lots of sweet goodness, I picked up a bag of Smufs sweets from Primark in Manchester and they not only taste amazing they are too cute and I had the best pretzel ever with hundreds and thousands on yum // 4. Painting my nails with a nail varnish I had forgotten about, Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit is such a summery shade to have // 5. Andrea won The Voice UK, I have been supporting her since her first audition and of course being team Danny was just an added bonus.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig