#SheffieldMeetUp Part 3 - The Goody Bags..♥

6 comments
Hey lovelies♥

Would you look at that it's the weekend once again yippeee! I swear that once we hit Wednesday the week flies by and hello weekend happiness comes along, not like I am complaining or anything as we all love the weekends don't we?

I'm sure you all know by now that in May I held my first bloggers meet up that being the #SheffieldMeetUp and I have shared with you all about the day and what we all got up to. Today I thought I would share the amazing goody bag that we were lucky enough to provide every blogger with and the goody bag that Lush Meadowhall were super wonderful to give each blogger too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Charlotte was simply amazing and handmade each blogger a personalised name tag for their goody bag, I couldn't believe how much time and effort she had put into making these but everyone seemed to love them. So a big thank you to Charlotte for doing those and for helping set up at the venue too.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
I honestly couldn't believe how many companies and PR's were on hand to help out with the goody bags and I would like to say a big huge massive thank you to each and every single one of you for all of the help and support given in helping out with the goody bags but also the advise and guidance as well. So inside the goody bags 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So let's have a look at the goodies inside the bag. Please note that some bloggers were given different items as we have a mixed number of products given to us, but each bloggers bag had roughly the same products included.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
All of the items above are what I had included in my goody bag and I hadn't realised just how much we had got given until I started to take photos for this post. We then went into Lush at different times during the afternoon and Lush were so kind to give each blogger a goody bag too, each bag was different, but inside my bag I got the following...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lush FUN pink, Light Yellow Colour Supplement and Charisma Skin Tint.

Thank you: Batiste Dry Shampoo, Benefit, BlanX, CybercandyElemis, Hairtrade, Jamela Skincare, Lush Meadowhall, Lush Sheffield, Paul Mitchell,  Regenovex, Skinetica, Tea Pigs, The Body Shop and Witch Skincare.

Please keep an eye out on the blog over the next couple of months as I will be featuring/reviewing each of the items included in the goody bags and especailly the Lush goodies too as I am seriously so impressed with these products. There will also be a goody bag giveaway coming up next week too, so if you like the look of these goodies then come back for your chance to win.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. You did so well to get so many amazing projects, I'll definitely be keeping a look out for the giveaway! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne :) I was so overwhelmed!
      Yes keep an eye out xx

      Delete
  2. Wow how generous of the companies!!! So awesome and wish I attended the blog meet up! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know I couldn't believe it either
      xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous! I wish there were blog meetups near me - I would be there in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out for the giveaway lovely :) xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig