Lifestyle: Life Lately #1..♥

2 comments
Hey sweeties♥

I hope you are all having a lovely week? It seems to be going quite quick once again but hey I won’t complain as that means it is closer to the weekend and closer to my holiday too – yipppeee! I feel as though I haven’t done a lifestyle catch up post in such a long time, it has mainly been beauty and fashion on the blog lately which is good as I wanted to add more of those elements to the blog but it is always nice to have a sit down and catch up on life itself right?
So I thought I would introduce a new post feature called ‘Life Lately’ where I will update you probably every month or so on what has been happening in the life of Rachel. First off I just want to say sorry if I don’t post much lately, things at work have been a little manic as it is the last week of our college term so a nice summer break is coming up to get ready for the next academic year. Also with work I got to go to Liverpool, which really was so beautiful we went to The Beatles museum, on the Liverpool eye and then on an open topped bust – luckily we had such lovely weather.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now get ready for this, but can you believe that on 19th July Alfie will be ONE, yes really ONE, I cannot believe it myself, he still seems so little to me. He had ‘the’ operation a couple of weeks back and already we can see a difference that he is a lot calmer, but I think he has also become like a little baby, he is constantly wanting to be picked up and cuddled – it is far too cute. Image and video hosting by TinyPicAs Spring/Summer is finally upon us, well for now anyway, I have had my cleaning and let’s throw everything out moment already, I spent a whole Sunday just cleaning rubbish out of drawers and I literally have no idea where it all comes from I ended up having a bag of items to sell, 2 bags of general waste rubbish, 2 for recycling and 1 for the clothing bank – pure madness. But it was so nice to do as I finally got around to making a memory box and goodness me I have been to hell of a lot of concerts over the years and finding old memories really brought a smile to my face too. In the cleaning mode I also finally got my blogging area organised and I actually love just sitting there blogging away and of course looking into Louis eyes.Image and video hosting by TinyPicI’ve also been doing a lot of shopping for the holiday which I have loved as I have been finding some amazing bargains and it has been great to do lots of shopping without feeling guilty as I have an excuse that it is for the holiday. I headed up to Manchester this weekend to see Charlotte and we literally shopped until we dropped. Image and video hosting by TinyPicSo as you can see I have been quite busy, but that is basically what I have been up to in a nutshell, I thought I would try and keep it short and sweet but I seem to have waffled on.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Oh it was my wee Sammy's first birthday on Monday. We only had him for 3 months before it as we rehomed him but I still can't believe it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you'll be doing posts like this, I enjoy nosing into other people's lives :) x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig