Fashion: Roxy Sunglasses..♥

3 comments
Hey sweeties♥

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend? Mine has been simply amazing I went to see Michael Buble on Friday night and my goodness I was literally left speechless and if you know me by now you'll know it takes a bit to shut me up. I didn't know all of his songs but his voice was so powerful, not only that but he is such a down to earth kind of guy and he is pretty damn funny too, not to mention gorgeous as hell. Sadly, we weren't able to take any photos or videos as it was classed as rehearsal but we were SO close to his second stage I couldn't believe it. Then Saturday I had a day in my pjs, I haven't had one of those days for ages so thought sod it and caught up with Chasing The Saturdays, don't you just love Mollie? Sunday was spent at the parents having a Sunday roast dinner, a spot of shopping and then catching up on blogging and I'll be settling down on the sofa again soon to watch a Michael Buble program at 9pm on ITV.

Now we've had a catch up of what I've been doing at the weekend, I wanted to share a post with you all on my Roxy sunglasses. I popped a photo up of them a while ago on Instagram and then I featured them in an OOTN post on the blog and I have had so many compliments on them.
They are actually prescription sunglasses from Specsavers, they cost around £120 and I think they look amazing, I love the design of them and I am SO glad that I will finally be able to see where the hell I am going this summer. I'm really looking forward to wearing them on holiday and getting more snaps in them look. At first I wasn't sure of the shape and if they made my face look tiny, but over time I have gained to like them a little more each time I wear them. But there are so many other places to buy sunglasses similar such as Vision Express, Asda, Tesco and SmartBuyGlasses.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. ooooh i Love these, i must really buy a pair of prescription sunglasses.

    I love the tortoiseshell effect too.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sun glasses! I really need to get myself a pair for my holiday, its the one thing I seem to have forgot! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Wayfarer Sunglasses design, Just like my New Ray-Ban Ice-Pop Design.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig