Beauty: Denman Porcupine Paddle Brush..♥

2 comments
Hey beauties♥

Hope you are all having a lovely week? The weather has been a little mixed in the Midlands this week, sun, rain, hot, cold goodness me I wish it would sort itself out. I actually cannot believe it is Thursday, so close to the weekend, this weekend I am off to Manchester to have a girly day with Charlotte and shop until we drop and meeting Georgina to give her birthday gifts too.

Today I want to share with you all a recent love of mine, that being the Denman Porcupine Paddle Brush*. I have been using Denman brushes for around 2 years now, not long I know, but thanks to blogging and all the amazing reviews I just had to cave in. So when a new paddle brush was introduced recently I was over the moon that I was kindly sent one to share my thoughts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Denman Porcupine Paddle Brush retails at £12.50 the specially selected blend of nylon quills and natural boar bristles penetrate gently into the hair to detangle, separate and smooth. This brush is designed for the unique needs of challenging, thick textures and longer lengths.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you can see from the photo above the paddle brush is obviously larger in size compared to a standard brush from Denman, but this is the beauty of it. You might think it will be heavier to hold and use, but wrong, it is so light weight I actually think it is lighter than my Denman D3 Strawberry Shortcake brush. I originally thought that the bristles would tickle my scalp when using it, but wrong again it is so soft and gentle to use that it just feels like silk running through your hair.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Although the Denman Porcupine Paddle Brush states its main use is for 'challenging, thick textures and longer lengths' my hair isn't as thick or as long as it used to be, since I found my hair uncontrollable at times so I had hell of a lot took off and a lot of layers. But still my hair always seems to be knotted up no matter how many times I brush my hair, but using this brush has managed to control them easier and my hair really does feel a lot softer when using the brush too. I think this will be a life saver to take on holiday, especially after being in the pool or sea as the water always makes my hair knotted and feeling limp, but a few flicks over with the Porcupine Paddle Brush and it'll be back to normal in no time.

Are you a fan of Denman brushes? Which is your favourite?

Disclosure: this product was sent as a PR sample, all views are 100% honest and the product has been tested fairly for the use of this blog post. PR items within this post are fully related to Life of a Sweetaholic. Italics in this post have been taken from the Press Release

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love how this is almost two brushes in one! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I could so with trying a brush like this myself, my hair gets so knotty just like yours too,

    I will look out for this.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig