#SheffieldMeetUp Part 2 - Lush & Primark Haul..♥

8 comments
Hey sweeties♥

On Friday I posted the first of the #SheffieldMeetUp posts, I was only planning on doing one post, but while writing it up and adding a million and one beautiful photos I though I had better cut it down into 2 or 3 posts. You can see part 1 here.

Today's post is all about our time at Lush and what I picked up from shopping. Once again credit to Georgina for the photos she took for the event and has been kind enough to let me use them in these blog posts. The text is where I left off in part 1 so enjoy...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At 4pm I headed down to Lush with Charlotte, Georgina, Kerys, Stacey and Claire as we were the first group to go into Lush. Before the event I had been into Lush stores of course but only seemed to pick up the first thing that I saw, I actually didn't realise how diverse Lush actually was. We got to have a tour around the store and stopped off at different points for some talks and we got to play and make our own models with FUN, Stacey ended up looking a little like a Smurf at this point as she loved the stuff too much. At the end of our Lush talk we were treated to a goody bag which was not only very kind and generous of Lush but so thoughtful too
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After Lush our little group decided to do a spot of shopping for the last 2 hours that we were at Meadowhall for, of course we ended up going to Primark but I didn't get a massive haul (post to follow on what I did buy). We then met up with Caroline, Fran and Beth for the last half hour or so where we gave Claire a little wedding gift and said our goodbyes to each other. We then headed off to the train station to go home but not before having a stop off at Millie's (well it is a tradition) and where all of the girlies left their bags with me on a bench so they could pop to the loo, I looked a right picture with all of these bags a cases surrounding me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Coral Dress £5 Primark 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Printed Tee £3 PrimarkImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Coral & Black Aztec Printed Skirt £8 Primark
 
I had such a wonderful day and all of the hard work really did pay off in the end as I got to meet so many of my favourite bloggers for the first time, some faces I already knew and some new. Thank you to everyone who came and I hope you all had such a wonderful time too.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. So glad you girls had such a nice time! I hope you do another one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      We 100% want you to come to the next one that we do :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I can't wait to wear them now, hurry up holidays :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Lush and wearing the dress in Green as we speak.

    Off to meadowhall this weekend followed by a night out in Sheffield for a hen do, Looks like you had a good time

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh they do it in green too? I might have to keep an eye out for more colours as I love the fit and style of them!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. aww i actually really enjoyed the visit to LUSH, the ladies were lovely,
    The photo's make me laugh how into it you look hehe.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it was so much fun :)
      I know I loved looking at the photos because we were the other end of the camera at times :) xxx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig