#SheffieldMeetUp Part 1 - Handmade Burger Co, Prizes and Bloggers..♥

2 comments
Hey sweeties♥

I cannot believe that I haven't blogged for well over a week, the time has just flown by and the reason it has is because on Saturday it was the #SheffieldMeetUp that I had organised with Caroline and Charlotte and the week before was all systems go. But since Monday night I haven't been too well either, I have caught a viral infection and it really has knocked me off of my feet. I have so many posts I want to share with you and I will get around to it slowly. But today I am here to share with you all about the #SheffieldMeetUp day, this might be quite a long post and with a fair amount of photos too. Most of the photos in this post are from fellow bloggers and from Georgina who kindly took professional photos during the day, all credit is given to those bloggers under the photos, any without credit are my own. Photo heavy post.

First off I want to say a few thank you messages: a massive thank you to Caroline and Charlotte for all of their help in making the meet up possible, they were such wonderful hosts to be alongside. I also want to thank Georgina, Fran and Claire for helping set up at our base with the goody bags and the beautiful personalised tags that Charlotte made especailly for the meet. Most importantly thank you to Handmade Burger Co for having us for lunch, thank you to the amazingly helpful and generous Lush team at Meadowhall and not forgetting all of the generous companies and PR's that made it possible to provide each blogger with a goody bag filled with the most wonderful products (full post and individual thank you's to follow).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I arrived at Meadowhall around 11.30am and met Charlotte, Georgina, Fran, Caroline and Claire. Our first stop was to Lush to give the team a thank you card and a box of chocolates for being so kind to get involvd with the meet up and then off we went to Handmade Burger Co with suitcases, bags and goodies ready to set up the goody bags and prepare our base. I kept thinking before the event that I would have forgotten something or I would get too stressed but having all of these lovlies on hand to help out was perfect.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then the first lot of bloggers started to arrive around 12.30, so I then had my host head on making sure everyone was sat where they wanted to and with bloggers that had either met up with on the day or spoken to over Twitter/Facebook and given their goody bag to have a snoop at. The place ended up filling up quite quickly and it wasn't long before we were all tucking into our complimentary lunch from Handmand Burger Co (burger, side and drink).  After lunch we were then able to give out some of the wonderful prizes that the companies and PRs had provided for the event, these were done by each bloggers name being chosen at random out of a bag, I had to giggle as I kept picking people out who had dropped out on the day, typical me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Everyone was able to talk and mingle as they wished and I made sure I got to speak to everyone, some not as much as others as there were 30 of us in total which I was so overwhelmed by and grateful for that each blogger took the time out to come to the event. I think at this point we all started to move around to have some group photos with fellow bloggers which was so nice to see people coming together. At around 3/3.30 smaller groups decided to go shopping and start heading down to Lush as we had arranged for small groups to go down at different times during the day for some demonstrations, interactive fun and to know more about Lush.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Photo credit to Claire
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So that is part one of the #SheffieldMeetUp, I'll be posting part 2 within the week so keep an eye out for that as you'll see all about our talks with Lush, the amazing goody bags that every blogger got to take home and of course a little shopping haul too.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I had such a fun day at this meet up and it went far to quick for my liking though.

    We need to do another one soon.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean, it really did go far too quick, but it was so much fun and we deffo need to get together again soon to do something similar :) xxxx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig