Natural Balanced Foods: Nākd Mixed Case..♥

17 comments
Hey sweeties♥

Can you actually believe it is Friday already? Although I did wake up yesterday thinking it was Friday, what a major fail ay? I have been a super busy bee this week, that is why I haven't been blogging as much and it is so annoying because I have SO much that I want to share with you, I have a list of posts as long as my arms.

But for today's post I wanted to share with you all something foodie related, what a surprise ay? I was kindly sent the Nākd Mixed Case from Natural Balanced Foods last week and ever since I haven't been able to put them down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




The Nākd Mixed Case contains 18 bars of raw fruit and nuts with 100% natural ingredients, no added sugars or syrups and even better news they are also wheat, diary and gluten free for £14.99. They have a super soft, chewy yummy texture and are great to have as an alternative to sugary breakfast cereals or to have as a healthy snack on the go, most of the bars also contain 1 of your 5 a day too - impressive right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Nākd Mixed Case contains 2 of each of the following flavours: Cashew Cookie, Rhubarb & Custard, Cocoa Mint, Cocoa Orange, Berry Delight, Cocoa Delight, Pecan Pie, Caffe Mocha and Ginger Bread.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favourite of the bars that I have tried out so far has probably got to be Cocoa Mint or Pecan Pie - simply amazing!!

Also available from Natural Balanced Foods: Nākd Crunch Bars, Nākd Oatie Bars, Nākd Infused Raisins, TREK Protein Bars and TREK Protine Flapjacks

Disclosure: this product was sent as a PR sample, all views are 100% honest and the product has been tested fairly for the use of this blog post. PR items within this post are fully related to Life of a Sweetaholic.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. I REALLY want to try these- They look and sound so good, especially the Cocoa Orange and Caffe Mocha. Might pick up a couple next time I'm doing my food shopping :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will manage to eat them all so I am going to be popping some into the goody bags for the meet up so will make sure some head your way lovely :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love these, my favourite is ginger bread x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try that one, loved how good the chocolate ones tasted :) x

      Delete
  3. These sound lovely. I love anything chocolate orange so the Cocoa Orange sounds like a win.

    Becky

    http://cupcakescraziness.blogspot.co.uk/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are yummy and good for you too so a bonus :) xx

      Delete
  4. These look so tasty, it would be hard not to eat the whole lots, pekan pie sounds yummy.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so yummy, I will pop some your way at the meet up hun :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm on a bit of a health kick so I will definitely be giving these a try; thank you for sharing! :)

    PS: I'm even more tempted to try these just because the company is called 'nakd' and I can't help but picture a bunch of humans galloping gleefully around a field with flying bojangles and love handles and man parts and all sorts, just being fresh and healthy and radiant... I'm not sure if this makes me desperately immature or just sexually frustrated. Probably a bit of both.

    PPS: I went fairly off topic there. Cracking post as always Crawford!

    :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it, they are yum!!

      I actually LOVE you Miss B - you make me smile ALL the time with your amazing comments!!

      xxx

      Delete
  6. Love Nakd, my fave is Cashew Cookie but Pecan Pie is also great. And the Cocoa ones are much more chocolatey than I'd have thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sound of the Cashew Cookie so can't wait to try that one out :) xx

      Delete
  7. Oooooo the mint one sounds yummy!:)
    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig