Midlands & Northern Blogger Meetup..♥

32 comments
Hello beauties

I hope you are all having a lovely start to the weekend so far? I've had such a busy day, been up since 7am, cleaning the house up and down, done the food shopping, walked the dog, had a pamper and now I am blogging away.

I have always wanted to host my very own blogger meet up as there are so many of you that I want to meet and I love getting to know new people too. I always find that a lot of people down South seem to get all of the big fancy meet ups etc and for us midlands/northern bloggers it is a little too far to travel and not to mention the money side to it. But after a few tweets about a possibly meet up and with the help of the lovely Caroline we can now reveal the details you'll need to know about a midlands/northern blogger meet up.

DATE: 
Saturday 11th May 2013

WHERE: 
Meadowhall Sheffield
Details on how to get to the location can be found here

TIME: 
1pm onwards (but if you come earlier to make a full day out of it that is fine too)

WHO: 
Any blogger - beauty, fashion, lifestyle and all those in between too

HAPPENING: 
Depending on numbers we will have a base in the food court(TBC) where we will all meet up first off and have a drink, get to know each other and chat about the things we all love the most, then of course shopping and a nice meal to finish the day off. Of course this isn't set in stone, as people can come at different points during the day.
There will be a goody bag provided too

QUESTIONS:
Please email me over at rachelcrawford04@hotmail.co.uk

If this sounds like your cup of tea and you want to get to know bloggers alike then please leave a comment below with your email address and blog link. If you'd rather email these details that is fine, please use the email address rachelcrawford04@hotmail.co.uk with the subject 'Sheffield Meet Up'

We will of course keep you updated on the plans and will give you sneak peeks into what you might be seeing in your goody bags too. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

32 comments

  1. It sounds lovely :) I would love to come :) notesfrommycloset@hotmail.co.uk and my blog is http://www.notesfrommycloset.com/ :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, will add you to the list too :) Can't wait to meet you :) and a Rachel too YAY!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I was bouncing around the room in excitement reading this! I'd love to come! Meadowhall is so close to me, if you need any help with plans let me know I'd be happy to help Xx

    ClaireLouise.info@gmail.com
    www.xxclairelouisexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was bouncing around after seeing your comment saying you were going to come, wanted to meet you for AGES now!! Cannot wait :) & thank you lovely, I shall let you know :) xx

      Delete
    2. eppp! So exciting :) Its in big capital letters in my diary ha! Xx

      Delete
  3. Yayyy one in my area! I'll definitely pop along :)

    kerysdumigan@hotmail.co.uk

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh YAY, I love your blog so I cannot wait to meet you :) xxx

      Delete
  4. HAVE FUN GIRLS!

    pls join my giveaway:
    http://carlacee.blogspot.com/2013/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely interested - whenflowersfall1@gmail.com www.whenflowersfall.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, will add you to the list :) can't wait to meet you xx

      Delete
  6. sounds like a lovely idea! :)
    sheffield isnt too far from me and the month gives me time to recoop from having baby. :)
    will spread word for you and will keep an eye open for updates etc.. :)
    caroline.x

    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww brilliant :) would be great to see you there lovely! I will 100% keep you updated with things though
      xx

      Delete
  7. I'd definitely be up for this! Would I just get the train to Sheffield? I've never been to meadow hall before :/

    francescavaughan01@hotmail.com

    F xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, shall pop you down on the list and I've just tweeted you about the trains too lovely :) can't wait to meet you xxx

      Delete
  8. I'd love to come to this! I don't know any bloggers or anything so maybe it'd be nice if we could get to know each other before too?

    My email is hayleyisawesome@live.co.uk

    lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk

    For anyone wanting to get to know me, my twitter is @hayleybethadams and search Facebook for Hayley Adams :)

    Can't wait! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I've tweeted but just so it's here too :) Me please :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in lovely, Meadowhall is literally down the motorway for me!!
    My email is beautebelleblog@gmail.com

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! I think i might be able to make this one! Would love to come Rachel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and my email is bonjourbeautex@hotmail.com
    the blog is http://madeinhunters.blogspot.co.uk/

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in Sheffield so may pop along! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I might be able to come depending on whether my leg is better :) Especially as I work in Meadowhall :)
    my e-mail is; boxoftricksandtips@gmail.com
    My url is; http://roxysboxoftricks.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to come - keytahawkins@gmail.com


    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds amazing I would love to come as I'm a newish blogger and would love meet some other bloggers.

    Emily
    xx

    8figured8@gmail.com
    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have emailed, but thought I would leave a comment as well.
    I would love to come along.

    My email is CherylBTV3891@gmail.com
    Blog http://bonniebellebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks
    Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love to come!
    I'm a newbie fashion blogger so this would be a great opportunity to meet other bloggers ^-^

    Email: aliceatheart@hotmail.co.uk
    Blog: whosthatfashiongeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    Can't wait :)
    Thanks

    - Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, :) I have been meaning to leave a comment, I would like to come to this meet too! My blog is meimeisays.com and my email address is meimeisays@hotmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, I'd love to come (would be my first scary blog event though!) My blog is doingittheopenway.wordpress.com and my email is Daire.openway@yahoo.co.uk Exciting! x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I'd love to come! Just found out about it now!
    My blog is http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/
    and my email is c.hillier90@hotmail.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds brilliant! I've been reading about some blogger meet-ups and it's right, there's not many ever hosted around the midlands and really wanted to go to one! Can't wait to meet some other bloggers! :)

    Email: angie_cupcake_reviews@hotmail.com
    Blog: http://angiesbzz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm too late! How sad! I so want to meet midlands bloggers! Will there be other meet ups in the future?! Fingers crossed! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig