Alfie Diary #7 - Puppy Eyes..♥

21 comments
Hey lovelies

So this week Alfie seems to have had his cheeky cute puppy face on, he has been making so many of us laugh with the things he does and I swear he gets away with so many naughty little puppy things, it is those eyes.

We've discovered that Alife has a massive obsession with eating carrots, I swear he is turning into Bugs Bunny, he also likes apples too, he is such a healthy puppy when it comes to snacks. He only has a couple of treats a day, as he is pretty much fully trained and doesn't need the treats anymore.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He had his second puppy date with Evie, Liam's parents Boxer puppy. Again she was the boss for the first 5 minutes then the rest of the night he had her on her back and they were play fighting and yapping away like they were in love, bless them. Oh and as always, he loves posing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

21 comments

  1. I work with a guy whos dog loves carrots, he says whenever she hears the sound of the peeler she comes running haha. Alfie is such a little cutie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless that is so cute, he is part time Rabbit I swear!
      & thank you
      xx

      Delete
  2. such an adorable dog!
    i have a dachshund called alfie too :)

    www.girlielenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)
      Aww I bet he is so cute, I love those dogs

      xx

      Delete
  3. He so adorable, I wish I had a dog as perfect as little Alfie!!

    Lucy at Lucyy Writes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lucy, I know how much you love Alfie xxx

      Delete
  4. He is so cute!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & thanks for letting me know I shall pop on over xx

      Delete
  5. Heart melter xx

    Hattie @peppmintplace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, he seems to do that to a lot of people lately xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh Alfie has got so big! Hes adorable Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely :) He sure has grown, in the space of a few weeks he has all of a sudden gone BOOM!! xx

      Delete
  7. Loveeee the puppy dog eyes :) He's growing into such a handsome chap

    Kerys -xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig