What I Got For Christmas 2012..♥

30 comments
Hey sweeties

Hope you are all having a lovely start to the New Year so far? Liam has gone back to work today (boohiss) but I am off until Monday, I feel so lucky at Christmas and working within a college as we don't have to take many days annual leave and we get just over 2 weeks off - amazing! So in the days that Liam is back at work I am back to my normal blogging mode. I have so many posts and ideas to share with you all not only over the next week but I have lots of idea for posts for the year too - organised.com or what?

But today I thought I would show you all what I got for Christmas. Now I am the type of girl who thinks stuff it if you want to show off what you got for Christmas or your Birthday then do it, it is your blog and nobody should hold grudges or think you are showing off. At the end of the day your blog is yours and you can post what the hell you like. Personally, I love reading/seeing these types of posts as it sometimes gives me ideas of what I can either pick up in the sale or add to my Christmas wish list for next year. Enough of the rambling, here is what I got...

So the presents started off like this under the tree, too pretty to open some but I was too excited.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The presents from under the tree then looked like this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then my parents came down with their presents and made the pile look like this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clothes have not been included in this photo
Some close ups of what I got, I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family who buy these presents for me, they are so kind and thoughtful.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If you've done a post like this then please leave links below as I love to have a good nosey!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

30 comments

  1. You certainly are a very lucky girl! See some lovely gifts there :) I don't go back until Monday either but I need to start on the revision now :( My Christmas haul is http://waterpainteddreams.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-2012-haul.html if you want to read it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Hayley :)
      I shall pop on over to your blog and have a look at your haul :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got loads of amazing presents, loving the baileys too haha! Here's my link if you want to see what I got :)
    www.lifeasanhourglass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do feel lucky to have been given such lovely gifts. Can't go wrong with baileys at Christmas yum. I shall pop and check yours out now lovely
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love these types of posts too so good on you for showing us all :) I don't get what the big deal is and why people have a problem with it sometimes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for that comment, it is nice to know people actually like these posts and feel the same about them as what I do :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you got some great stuff! I love posts like this, I don't think it's showing off at all :)

    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the lovely comment Emma :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Wow you got a lot of lovely stuff :) Love these posts! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I know it took me ages to put them all away too out with the old in with the new :)
      Glad you enjoyed the post Amie
      xx

      Delete
  6. You got so many lovely things Rachel!

    Love all the nail polishes and the Benefit glosses!!

    I've posted my 'haul' as well:
    http://beccammartin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca :)

      I will be doing reviews of the Benefit glosses and featuring the nails in my Monday manicure :)

      I shall pop on by to your blog and read your posts too
      xx

      Delete
  7. Don't you worry Rachel I don't think it's showing off at all and I doubt anyone (apart from people who are really finickity) will! It's just being happy + grateful for a lovely time with friends + family nothing wrong with that! Absolutely gorgeous lot of stuff hun :) love the cake tins + the script albulm - how does Danny manage to look so hot even in albulm art? ;)

    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah for being so lovely and understanding as always :)

      Thank you very much, the cake tins are too cute needed something to pop all of my yummy goodies iin! Oh I know what you mean about Danny, he is just hot on a different level!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Well Santa well and truly visited you, haha! Real cute presents - lots of smellies to keep you going for the year, possibly the best thing about Christmas. I've just posted about my presents too: http://chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/what-i-got-for-christmas_2.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure did Chelsey :)
      Oh I couldn't agree more, I love nothing more than Christmas and Birthdays qith stocking up on beauty goodnies!

      I shall pop and have a look at your post too :)

      xx

      Delete
  9. It looks like you got lots of lovely gifts Rachel! I got the Benefit mini glosses too.. they're so good! I'm also one of the lucky ones not back to work till Monday, it's my Birthday on Friday so decided to take the rest of this week off! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did Caroline!
      Yay for the Benefit mini glosses, it was just too hard to not have them as I want them all so this is the best thing, that way we can try before we buy bigger!

      Hope you had a lovely birthday?
      xx

      Delete
  10. You got some lovely presents!
    I got the One Direction CD too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow looks like you had a good Christmas! I hope you enjoy everything and hope to see some of the items you got posted on here. I did my own post of these a few days ago :) http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/spoilt-bunny-merry-christmas.html I had loads of fun doing it, personally I love reading these types of posts! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have a wonderful Christmas Elle!
      I shall pop on over to your blog and check out your post too
      xx

      Delete
  12. Ive just found you and instantly fell in love! Pressing that follow button woo!!

    sparklyrosie.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that is so sweet of you.
      xx

      Delete
  13. I agree! It's your blog share what you like! I've really enjoyed these posts actually - gives me ideas of other things to buy haha!!

    Jenni x

    Bowsbanglesandbakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree Jenni!
      I know what you mean, I am always on the look out at what to buy too
      xx

      Delete
  14. Wow!! That's an epic Christmas haul! I love (and miss) Thornton's chocolates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, I couldn't believe how much I had got once it was all together!
      xx

      Delete
  15. Woooow you must have been really good this year :D All looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have been on the nice list :)
      xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig