Alfie Diary #6 - Last Snowy Days..♥

Leave a Comment
Hey lovelies

Hope you are all well? I had such a rubbish day yesterday with a terrible migraine and just felling totally rubbish, but today is a new day and that new day being Thursday means it is time for Alfie's Diary - wahooo!

So as you all know by now the snow has well and truly gone within the UK, thank goodness. I love how pretty it looks to start with but then after it looks awful and it isn't good when I already walk like Bambi on ice, so having actual ice was a nightmare. Thought I would show you the snaps that I got of Alfie when in the snow, he loved it, in fact I think he is part Husky bless him, he was a little confused when he woke up one morning and it was all gone.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh and how cute does Alfie look when he goes to sleep under my chair in the office? I always shout for him when in the house but I can never find him until I lift the material up from the front of the chair and find him like this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At the moment Alfie seems to be growing so much, I can't believe that he will be 7 months old on the 19th February, how mad is that? He is such a cheeky little character about him and he loves having morning snuggles in bed, too cute.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig