Alfie Diary #4 -Christmas Catch Up ..♥

5 comments
Hello loves♥

Over the past few weeks Alfie has had so much fun with it being Christmas and all of the excitement that comes along with that, so I thought I would update you all on what he has been up to over the festive period to start off with his weekly diary as a bit of a catch up.

On Christmas eve morning Alfie had his second puppy play date with Seth the Bichon Frise who is my cousins dog. I have never seen two puppies have so much fun, they literally wouldn't leave each other alone it was so cute to see. But after Seth had gone Alfie was so tired he must have slept for most of the day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alfie loved Christmas day, well as far as I could see. He had a big box full of presents from us, friends and family that is one spoilt puppy, he loved dipping his head into the box pulling something out, ripping the paper and chewing it, unless it was a treat and then he would walk off and eat that instead.
He wasn't too keen on the fireworks over the New Year poor puppy, but he has been enjoying going on long walks during the day with me as I have been off of work, so it has been nice to spend a lot of time with him and boy do I miss him when I am at work.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last week Alfie had his third puppy play date, I know right this puppy gets more dates and chances to go out than I do now days. This time it was with Liam's parents Boxer puppy Evie. Well to start with they were on the garden and Evie was being the little boss then Alfie finally woke up and thought sod this and knocked her over once and that was it they were getting a long like a house on fire. After we had dried them off they went inside and Evie wouldn't leave Alfie's side, it was so sweet as she is only around 13 weeks old, so Alfie is like her big brother and they are the same colour too bless them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So yeah, Alfie has had a busy few weeks, but I am sure he will be loving getting back into his routine and having lazy naps while Liam and I are at work, oh and not to forget the big walks with my dad.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Aw he's so cute, can't get over it :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dogs are so cute! I absolutely loved them. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dog! *-* I absolutely adore dogs!
    Federica | La favola russa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alfie is getting so big!!! - what a cutie!

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a spoilt pup, he's got more toys than sasha lol.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig