Manchester Christmas Market & Seeing My Girlies..♥

10 comments
Hey beauties

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend? I had such a busy one it feels like it went in a flash, but fear not I am not going to sulk about it after all we are on the countdown to Christmas right? I love waking up every morning and going to get my advent calendar, mainly because I get to see One Direction every morning, but I also love how Alfie knows it is his chocolate treat time too he is so cute.

Anyway, on Saturday I headed up to Manchester with my friend Lisa to go and meet the lovely Charlotte and Georgina to go around the Christmas market and to have lots of fun, giggles, food, drinks and of course do a little bit of shopping too just for good measures.

We arrived in Manchester around 11.30am and had lots of fun with Charlotte and Georgina around the Christmas market, we first of all exchanged Christmas gifts which was so sweet as it really got me in the mood even more. Then we headed into the madness of the market, we got to one part of the market that was so busy, so decided to head back into the streets of Manchester and wander around the less manic stalls.
It felt so Christmassy and as I haven't been to a market for so many years I was in my element with all of the sweet smells and Christmas songs being sung here there and everywhere. I actually didn't buy that much from the market but what I did buy was all sweet related of course. We came across the yummy chocolate stalls and sweeties where we got some massive marshmallows - they are my favourite sweeties! We ended up having a German hot dog for lunch amongst the hustle and bustle which it all part of the fun and games.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As we were walking out of the market we came across Santa's sleigh with a massive wicker Reindeer where we could just happily jump in and get some photos, it was so funny having people gather around us while Lisa took the pictures, but all part of the fun.
We then went into Starbucks for a sit down and chin wag and of course lots of giggles, after we went onto the shopping centre and went into Poundland where we always spend so long raiding the make up section to see if we can find any beauty bargains, sadly not this time. But did manage to get a super cute Gingerbread house candle tea light holder, but I have some how managed to burn the roof of mine now ooopsies. After that Lisa and I headed off home, just as the rain had started, thank goodness it held off until then.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home Liam and I topped the night off nicely with a deal from Pizza Hut and the first part of the X Factor final which was held in Manchester, yes I was on the look out for One Direction and Gary Barlow, but sadly nothing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. Great pictures, looks like you and your friends had a lovely time. My friend Ste lives in Manchester and was at this market yesterday getting my Christmas gift, I'm intrigued to see what it was. Thanks to your post for making me want a marshmellow flog :)

    Fiona @ www.labelledsm.blogspot.ie

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona :)
      We had such a lovely time and if your friend has got you a gift from the market you won't be unhappy with it, they had lots of lovely items

      xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a great day :) The markets get so busy at the weekends! If you'd been there yesterday/today I might of bumped into you!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a lovely day :) shame it was cut so short really :(
      Aww I'd have loved to have seen you again.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Looks and sounds like you had an amazing time :) I love the Edinburgh market x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did thanks Hayley :)
      It was lovely as I hadn't been to a Christmas market in since forever :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely way to spend a day! That market is definitely one of the best Christmas markets around. It looks like you had a really great festive day!

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was a lovely way to spend a Saturday instead of my usual food shopping and cleaning the house hehe :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I had such a lovely day hun,
    Those hot dogs were amazing :)
    And them marshamllow sticks.
    Can not wait for our next meet up already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too lovely!
      Cannot wait to see you both in February too!
      Lots of love
      xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig