Christmas: The Christmas Tag..☃❅

2 comments
Hey sweeties
So it is finally Friday, thank goodness it didn't feel like it would ever get to Friday at the beginning of the week, it has been one of those where I have been counting the days down until I go and see Charlotte and Georgina tomorrow ahhhhhhh and the rest of the week has just dragged!

As you know by now I am totally in the Christmas spirit and I've done quite a lot of Christmas related posts so far, but who's complaining? I love Christmas too much, so when I saw The Christmas Tag over at Bex's blog I just knew I had to jump on board and join in too, this was set up by Makeup-Pixi3 - so thank you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Q. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
Without a doubt it has got to be the build up to the actual day. I love how festive everyone gets, the music blasting out in the shops, cosy clothes in the shops and of course the wrapping of gifts and writing cards to give out. It really is a magical time of the year, everyone always seems so happy which is lovely to see. I also love getting to see family and having lots of fun together.

Q. What’s your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
I don't really change my makeup look for the festive season as I tend to wear the same makeup each day, but with special occasions I will add a touch of eye shadow and for Christmas it will be something super sparkly. But for me I usually paint my nails festive and do some form of nail art or use Christmas stickers. 

Q. Real tree or fake tree?
I love the smell of a real tree but hate the mess that they bring with them, so for me it has got to be a fake tree. We have a fake tree up and it looks lovely, but we've got a massive candle that smells of Christmas tree so I have the best of both. 

Q. Giving presents or receiving presents?
I love giving as I love to see the joy on faces when they open them too. I always love the preparation for giving as well, the choosing of the gift, wrapping and delivering it's just something different. Don't get me wrong I love receiving too.

Q. Do you open your presents Christmas morning or evening?
Always has been and always will be in the morning. The magic of going down stairs to see is 'Santa' has been gets me so excited even at the age of 22 I know I will be so excited about going down and seeing the gifts on the sofa ready for opening.
Q. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
I am quite lazy, sadly. So I always buy my Christmas cards, but I always buy the ones where some of the money goes to charity, as I always like to give to charities that mean something to me throughout the year and especially at Christmas. 

Q. What’s your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite film was on just the other day, I love so many but my ultimate has got to be Miracle on 34th Street, I just love how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel inside. I'm also partial to a bit of ELF and Deck the Halls too. 
Q. What’s your favourite Christmas food?
Are you kidding me, I have to choose just one? Hello, Christmas + Food + Me = VERY HAPPY! I simply love love love the food at Christmas, you cannot go wrong with a big Christmas dinner with all of the trimmings but I especially love the buffet tea with the mini's of all the scrummy food. 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Great idea for a tag, I'm going to do this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffet dinners are the best! x

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig