The Beauty Bloggers Tag..♥

2 comments
Hey beauties (ha do you get it), yeah sorry that was a little lame!

Today I am here with a lovely beauty tag, I first came across this tag when the lovely Bex had mentioned Life of a Sweetaholic in her tag, so a big thank you for the mention and for introducing me to this great tag.

I don't usually do tags that often but when I find a rare gem I always like to share them with you and get as many of you joining in too, so let's get on with the show..

Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I first started blogging in December 2010, that is where I did my introduction to who I was and then just randomly started posting from there. But I class my 'Blogging Birthday' as around January time as that is when I got into the full swing of it all. I started Life of a Sweetaholic because I had seen quite a few people post on the More! magazine Facebook page about their blogs and I thought I'd join in too, thinking that it would only be a little thing and that I'd fizzle out of doing it, how wrong was I? 

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
Well I would be very rude to not put my lovely friend Emma-Louise and her wonderful blog down as she was actually the person who started me off blogging. To this day I read her blog everyday and we speak on Facebook a lot too, she is such a lovely girly and her blog really shows her true personalilty.

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product you bought and was it worth the hype?
To be honest I am not one of those beauty bloggers who will just randomly go out and buy a product because everyone else loves it, I will only buy a product if I need it and want it for myself. But I would probably say one of the most popular beauty items that everyone seems to be loving at the moment has got to be the MUA Nail Constellations - the only reason I wanted to try this product is because they have one called 'Leo' which is my start sign and I always seem to buy things relating to my star sign.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image taken from Google

What are your favourite five things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
1. Making friends with some lovely bloggers, especially meeting Charlotte and Georgina they are both amazing friends of mine and we meet up on a regular basis too.
2. Finding out what new products will be hitting the shops a few months in advance, it has made making my Christmas list much easier.
3. Having and doing something that I love, which is writing and sharing my loves with so many people across the world.
4. Attending my first ever blogging event with Benefit cosmetics - again where I met some lovely girls.
5. The #bbloggers chat on Twitter is always a favoruite of mine when I have the time to join in. I love finding so many wonderful blogs at the end and seeing what others think of the different topics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What have you learnt from being a beauty blogger?

I have learnt that althought someone may love a product so much it won't always be the best for others, as we are all different if that be in taste or skin tone etc. I have also learnt to not go out and buy products for the sake of it as sometimes the products are such a let down and my money can be spent else where.

Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?
To be honest I wouldn't fully class myself as a beauty blgoger, I have the odd bits of beaty within my blog as I love to just blog about anything and everything. The only thing I have changed since blogging is adding more beauty related posts into the blog as it is something I am getting confident in posting and my readers seem to love those types of posts too.

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
Simply be yourself.

Name your top five brands!
MUA, No7, 17, Miners Cosmetics and Models Own

Recommend your top five favourite beauty products!
1. No7 soft and soothed gentle cleanser
2. Liz Earle sheer skin tint
3. Benefit ultra plush lip gloss in CORALista
4. Models Own Pink Sorbet nail varnish
5. MUA Disco Ball

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tag other beauty bloggers to do this tag!
I tag whoever wants to do this, if you do leave links below so I can have a read too
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I have the Gemini one of those MUA Constellation things. It's really nice, but it's a shame they don't have a Capricorn one since that is what I am.

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should re name some of them and do the colours to what they represent. I'd love Leo to be corals/Oranges :)
      xx

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig