Models Own Sale Haul..♥

9 comments
Hello sweeties

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and having lots of yummy sweet treats too - that is what the weekend is for right, oh and not forgetting having a pj day too. My week has been another busy one which has made the week fly by, I love it when it gets to Friday afternoon - Crunchie O'Clock!!

Today I have my Models Own sale haul to share with you all, as most of you are probably aware Models Own reached 100k likes on Facebook (WOW!) and did a 50% off sale - how bloody amazing is that? So I decided to take full advantage, there were only like 2 polishes that I wanted to try that were sold out, so they'll be put onto the Christmas wish list. But I did buy myself a lovely range of shades and I also added a few of my favourites to run giveaways with in the future and some for Christmas gifts for my lovely friends.

So my sale haul for myself included: Hedkandi Beach Party, Hot Pink, Peach Sherbet, Lemon Meringue, Pink Punch, Nyla Nude, Hedkandi Disco Heaven and Hedkandi Hedonist. I now have all of the Hedkandi range apart from Balearic Cool as I don't think blue shades suit me at all, so I gave that one a miss.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of course I have swatched each polish for you to see as well, these have been swatched on clear nail wheels with no base coat, only one coat of polish and no top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favourite so far has got to be Hedkandi Hedonist - It simply screams out SUMMER! Yes I am ready for autumn but my nails are still in summer mode, I always love wearing bright nail varnish. I shall be doing a NOTD with each of the polishes so keep an eye out for those too

Which is your favourite Models Own polish, am I missing some in my ever growing collection?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. Wow all these colours are so pretty! Great choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you chose! I Ordered 14!! Haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, great haul! mine was a bit smaller than yours hehe but what a sale that was, woop :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hedkandi Beach Party is AMAZING!
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I like peach sherbet!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo wow what a great selection you picked out hun. My fave is the lemon meringue xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great haul. Lovely colours, love them all

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the nail polishes you chose are so summery! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the bright popping shades you bought,
    So you and will be perfect for summer next year :)

    Really wish I'd bought some now.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig