Happy Halloween..♥

1 comment


Hey sweeties♥

I just wanted to do a little post today to say Happy Halloween to you all - I don't really go over the top with Halloween but I still like to get into the spirit of things by taking part in something spooky related.



As I was browsing through my blgoger dashboard I came across a Spooktacular Tag from the lovely Gemma, so I have decided to give it a go and share with you all my favourite things about Halloween, I hope you enjoy and feel free to do it yourself too.

Spooktacular Tag ♥
Do you still trick or treat? Sadly I do not; I think that I am far too old for that at the grand old age of 22. But I used to love trick or treating around the local streets and getting lots of yummy treats to eat during the night

Do you like going to haunted attractions? To be honest I haven’t ever been to any haunted attractions, I would probably be too scared to do so anyway as I am such a wussy pants when it comes to anything like that. The only thing that I can think of this is remotely related that I have been to (but not for Halloween) would be the London Dungeons.

Favourite Halloween Candy? Being a sweetaholic I am not fussed when it comes to my favourite candy at Halloween, I will literally munch on anything and everything. But I did buy some of the mini Haribo Halloween sweetie bags and have tried a couple out myself, well I don’t want the kiddies getting sick from them now do I?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicFavourite Halloween movie? A lot of people will probably be saying Hocus Pocus for this (which is a brilliant film by the way), but as soon as I saw this question The Witches instantly popped into my mind. I used to love/hate that film when I was little as it does creep me out at times, but it is still a brilliant film non the less.

Favourite Scary Movie? As I have said in a previous question I don’t really like anything too scary, as I can be a total wussy at the slightest bit of blood. So I really haven’t watched that many scary movies and the one’s that I have watched I cannot remember for the life of me when they were called, probably because I want to forget them?

Favourite Costume you wore as a child? Gosh I used to wear so many, but the memory that is sticking out for me at the moment is the witches costume, but made out of a black bin liner. Along with the black bin liner would be a witches hat, nose and those fingers that glowed up in the dark and a Halloween themed goodie bag for all of our sweet treats.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First costume you ever wore? I have no idea about the first that I ever wore, but it would be something along the lines of that mentioned in the previous question.

Favourite Fall Food and Beverage? My favourite food in fall has got to be a homemade stew/soup – there is nothing better than coming in from a nice walk around the parks/fields and smelling the food cooking and tucking in with some nice fresh crusty bread. Without a doubt when fall arrives so does the hot chocolate, I don’t tend to drink that much hot chocolate any other time of the year, but with some whipped cream and mini marshmallows it is a must in fall.

Do you have a festive background on your phone? I don’t actually, I don’t tend to do that anymore, I used to when I was in school so we could all compare. But at the moment my background is Alfie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What are you going to dress up as this year? Well I have brought quite a few bits and pieces to make an outfit of my own this year, but in all honesty I have no idea how or what it will turn out to be like. But something along the lines of a witch/mummy – I shall do a blog post on my outfit next week as Liam and I are off to a Halloween party on Saturday night.

Do you decorate your house? Since this is the first year that we are celebrating Halloween we have brought a few bits and bobs to put up inside and outside of the house. We’ve got a HAPPY HALLOWEEN sign in the window with some glow in the dark pumpkin stickers, pumpkin mini lights inside a square vase with green crystals, glow in the dark ghost cut out and a pumpkin wreath for the door.   

What Candy do you still have left in your stash after you've ate everything else? Now come on, this is me we are talking about here, as if I would actually save any of my candy. I usually end up eating it all on the same night and feeling sick, but if there were any left overs it would be something chocolate orange flavoured as I don’t tend to eat those – yack!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love Halloween, as you know :) I'm going to give this tag ago <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig