Batiste Graffiti, Paisley & Red..♥

3 comments
Hey beauties

So I am now back into the swing of the dark early mornings for work *sobs*, but every other morning I get an extra half an hour in bed, no not because I start work later and not because Liam gets up to sort Alfie out, but in fact down to the wonderful Batiste dry shampoo.

For those of you who have followed and read Life of a Sweetaholic since the very first few posts you will know that I am a big fan of this particular dry shampoo - it really does work wonders on keeping oily roots at bay and giving texture, volume and life into hair, plus the extra half hour in bed is a major added bonus.

I was recently sent the latest three new releases from Batiste - Graffiti, Paisley and Red* and thought I would show you all as I am totally in love with them once again - they never fail to amaze me at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Graffiti*- the scent of this is so lovely, it is a very soft scent with apples, wild berries and coconut running through it which just reminds me of the summer months. The can is very vibrant and in your face which is something I love, it really does look like graffiti and will stand out. Stocklists: Exclusive to Boots
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paisley* - is a burst of fresh air and really wakes you up in the morning with it's refreshing grapefruit and lime scents running through it. The design is probably one of my favourites from the Batiste range, the colours are beautiful and complement each other very. Stocklists: Exclusive to Superdrug
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Red* - just WOW!! This is what all us redheads have been wanting for so long and now our prayers have finally been answered, this is especially for redheads and contains a hint of scarlet. For me the scarlet showed up a little too much, but after a few quick rubs it was soon gone, I would say this is more suited for Rhianna redheads - perfect though. Stocklists: Exclusive to Superdrug and Boots.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to use: Shake it up like an aerosol can and hold approximately 30cm from hair and spray lightly and evenly. Massage through hair using fingertips and then leave for a moment, shake again in-between sprays then brush out fully and style. RRP: £2.99, 200ml

What do you all think to the new Batiste additions? Are you a lover of dry shampoo too?
Disclosure: this product was sent as a PR sample, all views are 100% honest and the product has been/will be tested fairly for the use of this blog post. PR items within this post are fully related to Life of a Sweetaholic.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love batiste dry shampoo! :)
    Think I am going to have to check out Paisley and graffiti!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy when i noticed the red one but i hope they have a slightly more purple or dark red one!


    http://anishaxoxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that Red dry shampoo came out when I was still a read head!! I love this dry shampoo!! I've be repurchasing for years!! I just wish all the different scents would come to america!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig