Smile of the Week #42

8 comments
Morning sweeties

I hope you are all enjoying the long bank holiday weekend, I've not really done anything useful with my time off I am just enjoying it as much as possible, with lots of relaxing and pampering to keep me happy.

Hopefully a lot of you won't have had the Monday morning blues, but if you have I hope this weeks smile of the week will turn that frown upside down.

For me I love nothing more than a good old cup of tea - I am sure you are all with me on that right? It's amazing how a little mug of hotness can suddenly make everything ok - even better with a side of biscuits too! So when I came across TWO photos on weheartit this week I thought they'd be perfect for this post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is your little pick me up on a daily basis? Is it a cup of tea/coffee/juice etc?


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig