Smile of the Week #39

10 comments
Afternoon sweeties

After having a busy birthday weekend I am slowly getting on track with all of the lovely posts I have coming up for you over the next week or so, I will be a busy bee for the next week myself with blogger meet ups and seeing friends and family etc, but I've still got time for a smile of the week post.

 Seeing as though it was my birthday at the weekend I thought this weeks smile of the week fitted in quite well, as whenever I have a birthday cake I always make a wish even now at 22 years old. It is just a tradition that has stuck with me over time and I always do it. I'm unsure if wishes actually do come true, but its always nice to believe isn't it? I believe that making wishes helps towards something such as a goal that you want to achieve before your next birthday or just to help with positive thinking.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. Love this post so cute! Happy Birthday or next week :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this--that's a quote I'll have to live by! Great find!

    I'm a new follower, so if you'd like, check out my blog! It would mean a lot. Thanks! :)

    ~ Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is :)
      I shall be sure to check your blog

      xx

      Delete
  3. This is so true :) I always make a birthday wish hehe

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one hehe :)
      x x x

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig